Reincarnating As My Husband's Mistress [남편의 정부로 환생한 심정을 서술하시오] - Novel

 

Being a glass-bodied Grand Duchess, I lost my life in a severe seizure.

No, I thought I lost it.

"...I want you."

And I was reincarnated into a woman who looked exactly like me. But, isn't this body so strong??

The joy of having a healthy body was short-lived.

This is my perfect husband's "mistress".

I attended my own funeral to hear the truth.

I saw a handsome man there, crying even more than my own husband as if the world had suddenly collapsed.

Who is that man, who I’ve never seen before?

And actually, this woman...

...Is she my husband’s mistress?

Reincarnating As My Husband's Mistress, 남편의 정부로 환생한 심정을 서술하시오, Describe Your Feelings About Reincarnation as Your Husband's Mistress, Please Describe How You Feel About Reincarnating as Your Husband's Mistress

Country
South Korea
Author
duddori, 뚜또리
Artist
Cooking King, 요리왕
Published
2021
Tags
Adapted to manhwa, abusive character, romance, beautiful female lead, reincarnation

Chapter List





Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35




Support Novellate!

        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments