For You, Even Regret Is Luxury - Novel


 

Synopsis:

"What kind of man wouldn't fall for your sister who is so flirtatious, unlike you who is like a stone?"

My sister, who became a great soprano with the song I composed, had an affair with my husband, and my husband said that it was all my fault.

At that moment when I was dying because of my family who deceived me, 

"Why are you devoting yourself to those who don't even know your worth?"

A man came to mind. One night, he came to me out of the blue and whispered something no one had ever told me.

"Come to me. Who knows, I might treasure you like a jewel."

***

A second life that I had been given like a miracle. I decided to fix everything from the beginning. I borrowed the power of the man who was the only war hero who recognized me in my past life and was called a ferocious murderer.

"A wife for deception. I find it appealing. It seems fun, you."

The man who looked much more dangerous than I remembered twisted his elegant lips coldly. 

Just as I was about to take a breather from the successful transaction.

"I don't 'pretend' to be a married couple."

The man who has closed the distance in an instant bent down with his large body. The man's grumbling voice that reached my ear warned of danger.

"Could you handle it? If you don't like it, run away. Now."


Author

For a fairy

Chapter 

135

Published

?

Tags

Western Ropan, Girl Crush, Capable Heroine, Grumpy Guy, Strategy Man, Contractual Relationship, 



Chapters:



Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60




Support Novellate!

        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments