Sister, I'm the Queen in this Life
![]() |
| Sister, I'm the Queen in this Life |
Synopsis:
"He doesn't like plump girls! He always imagined it was me in his arms when he held you!"
The day before my coronation as a queen, my fiance kicked me out and my sister, who couldn't be more beautiful, mocked me for being miserable and trapped in a tower.
"I was a replacement?"
My perfect fiance distorted his face at my request and laughed.
"You're not even a replacement, you are just a substitute."
I'll go back and change everything.
The abominable sister, the cruel fiance, the stepmother who exploited and pillaged me, my biological father... I won't leave you alone! I will drink your blood and off your flesh!
There is no more nice and sweet second daughter.
"Don't cry, Ariadne. You deserve better than that.
The friendly prince, brother-in-law of a previous life, "Darn in! I'm begging you!"
Even the fiance of a past life whose attitude has completely changed.
I'll see the end of this story!
Ariadne was born by the Cardinal's ordination. This time, she is throwing herself into a political frenzy to win both love and power.
Associated Name
I'm The Queen In This Life
In This Life, I Shall Be The Queen
ITLISBQ
Sister, I'm The Queen In This Life
Sister, In This Life, I'm The Queen
The Legitimate Queen
μΈλ, μ΄λ² μμ λ΄κ° μλΉμΌ
Official Novel Raw
Official Webtoon Raw
Author
λ νμ§ν
Chapter:
Support Novellate!


OMG FINALLY!!! I've been searching for this ever since the announcement that Yonder's going to shut down, thank you so much!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's a nice novel. Thank you very much
ReplyDeleteThank you so much πΊπΊπΊ I am grateful for your kind efforts. Please, I hope you will translate the novel: Trisen Mansion.
ReplyDeletePlease πΊπΊπΊ
Hi, for some reason a lot of the later links are not working? Would love to read the new chapters i missed.
ReplyDeleteThank you for translating this novel!