Moonlight [월흔] - Novel

 


Synopsis

"Welcome to my harem, stranger."

Desert of Death, Jirda. 

A man I encountered in the middle of a sandy desert where no life exists. 

I thought he was my savior, but I was mistaken. 

I just asked for directions, but he suddenly thrust a knife into me and threw me into prison, putting me in danger of death.

And when I came to my senses, I found myself in enemy territory. 

It was good that I escaped from prison, but I ran into the very man I would never seen again.

"I don't know if you are a pretty girl, but..."

The man's lips came down on Ashina's lips.

"...Your eyes are beautiful."

What of earth is this man's intention?


Country

South Korea

Author

Yunseul, 윤슬

Artist

Yuki

Published

2014

Tags

Adapted to Manhwa, First Love, Grumpy Guy, Obsessive Man, Soft on the Outside Strong on the Inside, Arabian


Chapter




Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20




Support Novellate!

        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments