I possessed a novel about a murderer who only targets brown-haired, green-eyed women.
And I became that young lady with brown hair and green eyes.
To avoid catching his attention, I shut myself in my workshop and lived like a potion-making machine.
If I could survive the next six months, the original story's main character and male lead would take down the killer.
At least, that's how it was supposed to go...
"I'm Magic Tower Master, Eon de Granua."
Earrings that looked like they were draped with a long sacred ribbon. Eyes that could smile tenderly like the edge of darkness, yet in a single moment shine with cruelty. A man more elegant and delicate than anyone, like a perfectly sculpted statue, slowly curved his lips.
"I have come to take you away."
The Killer Targets The Brown-Haired Young Woman, The Killer Is After The Brown-Haired Girl, The Killer Targets the Brunette Young Girl, 살인마는 갈색머리 영애를 노린다
Author
Min Yeonbyeol
Artists
-
Year
2024
Tags
Rofan, Romance, Fantasy, Transcendent Being, Reincarnation, Wounded Man, Schemer, Mystery, Obsessive man,
Chapter List
| Chapter 1 | ||
| Chapter 2 | ||
| Chapter 3 | ||
| Chapter 4 | ||
| Chapter 5 | ||
| Chapter 6 | ||
| Chapter 7 | ||
| Chapter 8 | ||
| Chapter 9 | ||
| Chapter 10 | ||
Support Novellate!


Comments
Post a Comment