THYU - Chapter 107


Violet tiled her head as if she didn't quite understand what he was saying. Seeing her like that, Winter clicked his tongue and turned his gaze back toward the garden. He felt it from the moment he came out to the garden, but his wife was putting too much effort into just having dinner with his parents.

Winter asked, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Why on earth are you spending that much money? All we can do is have a muddy fight over the title."

Then Violet thought for a moment and then opened her mouth. 

"That's right, let's fight just. I wanted to show them your wealth." 

"That really doesn't sound like you."

Violet didn't respond to his scolding and even avoided eye contact. Winter, who realized why Violet was putting so much effort into dinner through that action, laughed.

"Oh, so my parents only needed money from me, so I guess you're going to show them how much wealth they lost."

What Violet couldn't say out of fear of hurting Winter, he said indifferently. When Violet nodded with an apologetic expression, he continued.

"Great. I really wish I had just one employee like you."

Then Violet smiled faintly. 

"You are already surrounded by great employees."

Winter said, shaking his head as if he was tired of it. 

"What? I don't think there's anyone who works hard enough. If you're going to show off my wealth, you're going to wear a lot of jewels, right?"

"I think so."

"Well, I tried making a heavy necklace, but it didn't work. My throat hurt so much." 

When he frowned as if he didn't want to even think about it, Violet laughed.

"I can't believe a big man like you felt that. It's a good thing to change your body." 

Winter shrugged in agreement and pointed to her shoes.

"I decorate your shoes."

"Shoes?"

"Yes. If you're going to wear them anyway, it would be a good idea to put a lot of jewelry on them."

"That's an Interesting idea."

Winter said as Violet looked down at her shoes in agreement. 

"After a day of wearing shoes, I'll give you a massage."

Violet looked reluctant to hear those words. No matter how hard Winter tried to relax, she could feel the pressure of lust from being held in his hand. She wasn't as drowsy and relaxed as Flip made her. 

"Why did you send Flip to work as a hotel employee..."

When Violet's pent-up frustration burst out, Winter clicked his tongue without realizing it. The reason he sent him to work as a hotel employee was entirely due to jealousy.

Without going crazy, he can't let a man touch his wife's feet. Even though Flip's work ethic was strong, the way he looked at Violet was heartbreaking. He said he would keep the enemy close, and although he would not cut them off, he planned to prevent them from coming home.

Since he was silent as if his mouth was stuck, Violet spoke with a serious face. 

"What you did hurt so much? Pour out the perfume as you please."

"It doesn't hurt. I'll practice."

"It will take a lot of practice." 

Winter nodded in disbelief at Violet's resentful permission.

Then he put his hands in his pockets and said.

"I'm talking about the data Harlin brought earlier. I read it and found nothing helpful at all. There was no story about death written at all, only words such as oaths. "

"Oaths?"

"Yes. Well, a pledge to share each other's pain. I made a sincere pledge, once for me, once for you, and once for sharing the pain at the same time. It was written on several pages, including a promise to share the pain, a partner, blah, blah. Where did you get a fairy tale book from?" 

Winter was disgusted by such content as if it was not suitable for her hobby, but Violet looked strangely touched.

"I want to read it too." 

At those words, Winter flinched for fear that she would find out what Harlin was doing, so he spoke urgently. 

"Why are you reading such nonsense? If you only talk like a dream like that, the whole thing will fail and you will be left begging for help." 

He spoke more calmly to keep his wife from paying attention. In the first place, he didn't have the material, so Winter had completely lost interest in the book.

Violet was about to interrogate him when Lulu approached them. 

"Little madam. I received a letter from Calibon. Would you like me to give it to you now?"

"Oh, of course! Thank you."

Violet was pleased to hear the name Calibon and accepted the letter. Winter asked as Violet looked happy as she opened the letter and read it.

"Who is it from?" 

"Do you remember Nancy?" 

"If you tell me by name, I won't know."

"Why, you know, the person who came from the Calibon mines to ask for help. The last miner's wife to be rescued."

"I still don't know, why her?" 

"Nancy sent a letter. She said she was pregnant."

Winter's mouth tightened at the news of someone else's pregnancy. Violet, on the other hand, just looked excited.

"Thank you for giving me such good news."

Winter, who realized that he was really hurt by that reaction rather than his wife, whom he was worried about, belatedly received the letter his wife gave him and read it. 

The letter was wordy. The letter began with a story about how happy she was that her husband was back alive and that it was all thanks to Violet that she was able to regain such a happy life, and ended with a joyous note of hope.

"If my future child is a girl, I want to name her Violet, after Madam's name. Of course, it would be rude! Of course, I'm sure you'll say no! Still, I would like to ask you a favor. The seeds of hope you gave me..."

When Winter finished reading the letter and tried to crumple it up, Violet was startled and stopped him.

"What are you doing?" 

"How dare she name a child after a Princess? Isn't she crazy?"

"What is it like? I'm just thankful. My name isn't that unique. But anyway, I'm going to take my name."

"Where can you use the Princess's name without a haircut?"

"Why is this a story that people say is stupid? Besides, I've told you several times. I'm not a princess. Of course, even if I'm a Princess, I should not have a monopoly on the name Violet."

Violet took the letter again.

"I will allow it."

As she answered firmly and fiddled with the letter carefully, whispering voices were suddenly heard from the gathered employees. 

"Little madam, could it be that our granddaughter..."

"I'm planning on getting pregnant this time, little lady!" 

Winter clicked his tongue as everyone coveted the name as if they were waiting for it to be said.

"Stop talking nonsense and get away from me! Anyway, I knew it would be like this. Everyone is making a fuss trying to use the princess's name."

Everyone retreated with a disappointed look on their faces as Winter kicked them out. Violet belatedly cupped her nervous cheeks with both hands. Then she said, holding the letter tightly

"If you really name your child after me...I guess I'll have to work hard. I'm not doing anything bad."

"When did you decide to do something bad like that?"

"You didn't?"

"As far as I know. I don't think I'll do it again in the future. If you need to do the dirty work, I'll do it for you."

"You can't do that."

"Why not? I just think it's fortunate that there is an upright person like you in the world. I hope your hands are clean. "
That's it." 

Violet looked at Winter at his meaningless voice.

Anyway, she's an angel and a Princess. 

At first, he thought she hated him the most in the world, but these days, it was this man who regarded her the most.

***

Even after Winter left, saying he needed to put jewelry on her shoes. Violet was busy preparing dinner. She was having a headache trying to figure out how to look rich. After a while, after completing some preparations, she saw a table in the garden and a rope made of twisted shiny threads lying next to it. She planned to tie a tree far from her room's balcony, drag a wire to the middle of it, and hang a light bulb.

After finishing to some extent, Violet slowly walked towards the outdoor stairs.

When she returned from her bath, she found the book that Winter had left on her bed.

Just looking at the cover, it was completely different from the educational books Violet was familiar with.

Violet sat on the bed with an excited expression and opened a book with a sophisticated design on her lap. The book was captivating from the beginning. As she read the book with a happy expression, she came across a passage about the main characters' early nights.

Violet's eyes widened at the description, which was more specific than expected.

"Oh my God, this is terrible!" 

Violet was scared and closed the book. However, when she carefully opened the book again, she was even more shocked and threw the book away from the bed. 

"Uh, how could you be so rude to your lover..."

Violet, who was in shock and covering her mouth with both hands, quietly stretched out her hand. Rudeness Is rudeness, and she was very curious about what would happen to this man and woman. Will she live happily or not? 

Violet brought the book to her lap and opened it again. 

"I only see the conclusion, only the conclusion."

Violet thought so and quickly skipped over the bedtime section she was reading. And she fell in love with the love story again.

The second scene about sleeping was a little less shocking. By the time she finished reading the book Winter brought her, it was too late by Violet's standards.

Then there was a knock again. 

"Little madam."

This time it was Jen's voice. 

"Come in."

Jen, who entered the bedroom with Violet's permission, asked worriedly. 

"What are you worried about?"

"Everyone is worried because the lights don't go out until late."

"Oh, I'm sorry. For causing you to worry." 

Violet looked embarrassed and held up the book she was reading. 

"My husband brought it to me so I can read it."

"That's right! Isn't that book interesting?"

"Ah, uhm... It was fun. Did Jen read too?"

"Yes! If it's that book. I understand. Once you start, you can't stop."

Violet nodded and said, putting on her slippers.

"It was really fun a little. It was very dirty."

"Yes? This?"

Jen shook her head as if asking what she was talking about.

"This is all expressed through metaphors."

"It's wholesome."

"This book?"

"Yes. Oh, I have a book that's really popular these days, so I'll bring it to you!"

Jen left the bedroom without answering, and Violet had no intention of refusing because the book was so interesting. After a while, Jen returned with Hayel, who had come looking for a book.

"Little madam, the secretary has something to show you."

Violet looked at Hayel at Jen's words.

Hayel was holding the paper he had retrieved from Harlin earlier. He must have noticed the look in his eyes that wanted Jen to Ieave for a moment. She put the book on the shelf and said.

"Then I'll go. Call me if you need anything!"

"Yes. Thank you, Jen."

Violet answered kindly.

After Jen left, Violet asked Hayel. 

"Can you come in?"

"No, it's okay, I don't want to be misunderstood by the CEO."

Hayel was disgusted and refused, so Violet nodded.

He said, holding out the paper he brought.

"Mr. Harlin brought it earlier. I didn't think it would be good for the CEO to see it, so I left it out."

"Ah. Thank you for always caring."

"Thank you, but that personality is broken. No, It's because it's hard for me when the CEO gets angry. Looking at what Harlin brought, it looks like he was trying to ask a question about whether you two had a chance to meet when you were young. After all, the CEO's heart...I guess he's not in a good mood."

"I thought the same thing."

"Is that so?"

When Violet looked at the piece of paper, she saw that a pet could share the other person's pain and act on their behalf as proof of a sincere pledge.

And underneath, there was a question written about Violet's weak heart, not Winter's. Violet said after checking it.

"When I was six. Strangely, I thought that I had shared the pain of the young man who had fallen on the street. At the time, I thought he looked like a young man, but he might have been my twelve-year-old husband."

"Yeah? then..."

While Hayel was confused, Violet continued speaking with a worried face.

"It's just a thought. I'm not sure, so there's no need to say it, right?"

"No. Never. Oh, of course, you have to find out someday. Of course! Since your bodies are changing. It doesn't seem strange to share illnesses! And, if my little lady suffered for him, he should be thankful!" 

When Hayel thought about it, he seemed angry and tried to raise his voice, so Violet quickly comforted him by saying that she wasn't sure.


Previous                Next


Support Novellate!

        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments