TPITT - Capter 42





I looked around.

It seemed that only I and Michael were repulsed by the play.

The common audience members were concentrating, even wiping their tears with their sleeves.

Even when the Princess and her immediate knight confirmed their feelings for each other and kissed, the square became a sea of ​​tears.

I, who couldn't bear it anymore, grabbed Michael's wrist.

“Because the historical evidence is a mess, I can't see it. Let’s go out, Michael.”

“You always save me by telling me to go out. I will follow.”

Leaving behind the effect of the flower-pink magic powder, I slipped out of the crowd of onlookers.

There were so many people gathered that it took quite a while just to get to the edge of the square.

The sky had already become dark.

I and Michael can still hear the actors' voices slightly.

I tried to avoid it by going outside the festival market.

But something happened. There was a fight going on in a corner of a dark alley.

“I don’t like it! Get out of my way!”

The owner of the voice that tore through the night air was a girl wearing a rose-red dress.

She was a very attractive beauty with healthy tanned wheat-colored skin and curly black hair.

‘Hmm? I think I've seen that kid somewhere.'

My worries did not last long.

“Can you please listen to me for a moment?”

A man with a dirty look and freckles was blocking the girl.

“Michael.”

I had Michael on standby in case anything came up.

I heard a conversation between a man and a girl.

“Hey, you know I’m the son of a theater company owner, right? If you date me, I will let you sing on the final stage as usual.”

“As expected, you had a hand in it. Do you want to get so wet like this?”

“Isn’t it true that a courageous man can win a beautiful woman? I'll be really good to you. Let's go out with me, huh?"

“I don’t want to deal with people like you who think the world revolves around themselves. It wasn't like that. I absolutely hate it.”

“Ah, it’s frustrating. Can't you see the play is almost over? There's no time, so stop bouncing and ahhh! My legs!”

The man who had been kicked in the shin jumped up.

“You should have gotten out of the way when I said something nice!”

“Where are you going, you bad girl! What are you going to do with my legs? Take responsibility!”

"What."

“You can’t go! You have crippled my leg, so make me your husband according to the gypsy tradition!”

“Stop talking nonsense... Aaaah!”

The cause of the problem was that the man who was running on one foot stretched out his hand to catch the girl.

The man grabbed the girl by her hair and lost his balance, so the girl was in danger of falling to the floor as well.

Michael's chivalry immediately responded to the girl's crisis.

He approached the man and woman who were about to fall in the blink of an eye.

He supported the girl's waist and pinned the man's shoulder against the wall with his other hand.

“Oops! What, what, you!”

The man, who didn't fall to the floor but was pinned against the wall and couldn't move, raised his voice.

Michael said, looking back at him with a cold gaze.

“I helped you because you seemed to be in trouble. Is there a problem?”

“Hi!”

Although his eyes did not contain any signs of life, the man saved himself.

I stepped forward.

“If you don’t want to be misunderstood as a pervert, it would be better to step away.”

“You guys, stop meddling for nothing. I have something to talk about with that woman..."

“If you want to be treated like a pervert.”

As soon as my words fell, Michael's hand was on his waist and the sword was in his hand.

I went to the job. The man nearby could clearly see this.

“Hey! Ah Okay! I can just go!”

“Good decision.”

The man took mt advice. However, as he left the alley, he lashed out at the black-haired girl as if taking out his anger.

“There’s no use regretting it now! You kicked the opportunity with your feet, Rimona!”

The girl, who was so imposing that she kicked her opponent's shin, flinched for the first time.

Meanwhile, my eyes widened at the name the man said.

'Rimona?'

It was no mistake that I thought the girl looked familiar when I first saw her.

Rimona Lund. In mt last life, she was the best singer of songs in the Imperial Capital, loved by her subjects.

'Oh my God. Meeting someone who will become the goddess of opera in the near future!'

Rimona was such a great singer that she was always invited to imperial banquets at some point.

Her singing voice had the power to move the heart, befitting the praise that it resonated directly in the heart.

Even me, who wasn't particularly interested in cultural life, liked Rimona's songs so much that I even owned a recording golem.

There were many times when I was comforted by Rimona's song whenever I was bullied or felt lonely in the imperial palace.

I approached Rimona in a slightly emotional state.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. Thank you for your help.”

Rimona also naturally let go of her words. This seemed to be because I was about the same age and dressed similar to a maid's uniform.

It was then. Thunderous applause and cheers were heard from the center of the square where the stage was located. It seemed like the play was over.

To leave a lasting impression of the ending, the orchestra started playing. famous song echoed across the night sky. For a moment, Rimona was startled.

“My stage... !”

“Rimona?”

Rimona kicked off the ground and ran to the square. Before she even got into the crowd of audience members, she stopped in fascination.

What stopped Rimona in her tracks was none other than the sound of singing.

On the center stage, a woman wearing a dress similar to hers was already singing.

"Ah... It was my stage..."

It is not easy to get a chance to sing at a festival market that only happens once a season.

“Ugh..."

Tears welled up in Rimona's eyes. The sniffles quickly turned into sad cries like a child.

She cried loudly and glared at the stage.

"Like this withered asparagus, dry and rotten, like apple puree. You squishy bastard! If you are the son of a theater company owner, that's it! Just go down the road and fall into a cesspool!”

“Is the theater leader also deaf? The person who will go on the final stage other than me... Where are you? Are you going to send that tone-deaf kid who calls me a pig instead of me? It's crazy?!"

"OMG! Just destroy everything, Pegasus Troupe!”

Rimona cursed for a long time.

In my last life, she was a sensitive and young woman.

It was an image, but it seemed like there were a lot of misunderstandings and prejudices.

She wiped away her tears with her sleeve.

Rimona looked back at me.

When I met her again after knowing her true feelings, her mouth seemed quite stubborn.

I hurriedly took a handkerchief out of my pocket.

Rimona took it without hesitation and blew her nose.

“Thank you from earlier. My name is Rimona Lund. If you tell me where you live, I will wash your handkerchief and return it to you.”

“You don’t have to give it back.”

"No. Gypsies say that if you receive help, you should repay it in kind if possible. My mother said that. I can’t wipe my mouth with help twice.”

“Uhm...”

I couldn't reveal that I was the 7th Princess living in the imperial palace because of something trivial, and I didn't want to lie.

I looked at Rimona biting her lip.

Although she pretended to be okay, it was clear that she was still holding back sad tears.

I said.

“It looks like you need help now, Rimona.”

“It’s okay if it’s comfort. Because it happens often on this floor... I'm okay."

“Not just comfort, but really help?”

“It’s not something you can help with.”

“You don’t know that.”

The singer who would soon become Hadelamid's jewel came from a small troupe.

It was ridiculous to shed tears because she couldn't get a stage.

Moreover, wasn't she the one who comforted me with song?

I carried everything out of my past life as a fan.

“I will help you, Rimona.”

Of course, Rimona could not be trusted easily.

“If you say you’ll help me, do you think you know what my situation is?”

“This season, an unknown singer was robbed of the biggest stage he could stand on. Because of the son of the theater owner.”

“I know. But you can help me?”

"Yes."

“The theater company has already tolerated it, so another singer is singing. So how can you help?”

“Don’t rush, just wait a moment.”

“I’m not urging you... !”

The singer on stage was already singing the song for the second time.

Special effects using fantasy magic become more and more spectacular.

Looking at it, this or the next song will probably be the last.

Since I did not have time, I postponed the detailed explanation.

I went with Michael to the troupe's simple office tent.

“There is no way the theater lord will meet just anyone! Don’t do anything stupid!”

Rimona shouted behind me, but I remained steadfast.

I spoke to the two guard mercenaries guarding the front of the tent.

“I want to meet the Pegasus Troupe.”


Previous            Next

Comments