THYU - Chapter 67





Violet felt her heart sink at Winter's words.

Just as she dreamed of a couple drinking tea at a table and talking about trivial things, it was shocking that Winter also had a dream.

Winter said. 

"What kind of couple can't even sit down and talk if they don't brush their hair?"

The husband also told her what he wanted, but she did not understand it. She sat up, feeling a sudden surge of regret. Once she was out of his arms, Winter looked up at her and asked.

"No?"

Maybe he has always paid attention to what she did 3 years together. How did he feel about himself during those three years when Winter felt like a cold wall?

Did It feel like he was always standing there with his back turned? Just like she did. 

Did he think that nothing he wanted was given to him?

"What are you crying for?"

Winter was startled and sat up with his upper body raised. Violet smiled as she gently pressed her palms against her eyes, wiping away her tears. 

"I suddenly felt sorry."

"What?"

"Sometimes it bothers me because I don't understand you, and I think you feel the same way... Sorry. I didn't really know you. I'll This time I really, really understood."

Winter froze and couldn't even wipe away her tears, just looking at the corner of Violet's smiling mouth. Then, he got up late and brought his handkerchief.

Violet wiped away her tears, got up, went to the dressing room, changed into pajamas, and came back. Then she went up to the bed and sat down, and she said to Winter.

"It's long past lunchtime. Eat something."

"I'm starving to death too. Let's eat a quick bite and take a nap."

"How can I have a quick meal?"

"What do you mean? How do you eat it? Couples who roll around like animals without the slightest grace are usually..."

"What do you eat at times like this?" 

Winter made a dumbfounded look at her words, then shook his shoulders and laughed.

"French fries."

"French fries?"

"Yes. For now, it's definitely French fries."

Violet looked at Winter in disbelief, asked several times, then covered her mouth with her hand and laughed happily.

After a while, the butler in charge of this room brought Winter the french fries and milkshake he requested and left. Violet asked curiously.

"Can we have dessert together?" 

"Because we're going to eat together."

Winter responded and dipped some steaming hot French fries into his milkshake and put them in his mouth. Violet was disgusted by the sight, but decided to be more open-minded and followed him to take a bite.

"Hmm?"

Violet opened her eyes wide at the unexpected taste.

"Why is it delicious?"

"Why are you saying it shouldn't taste good?"

"It can't be delicious. This is a meal and this is a dessert..."

"You'd be shocked at something like potato cake." 

"It's a cake in name only, it's a meal." 

"Do you really have to divide everything into such a dichotomous way to make sense?"

"It's kind of like that."

"Still, you're not picky about your tastes which is surprising." 

"Surprisingly, there are a lot of things I cover up. I'm not even a child." 

"You are a picky eater. The broccoli is always left intact."

"Not always, sometimes." 

"What are you talking about. I've never seen you eat broccoli."

The two continued to talk even while bickering.

***

The two took a nap in each of the two bedrooms, got up midway through, and took a quick walk.

Winter was looking very happy for the first time since Violet left, as everyone around him could feel full of lovely places that made people gasp wherever they went. In particular, the swing chair installed on the beach captured Violet's heart.

The couple sat there for a while and looked at the sea. Meanwhile, Winter sat next to her and dozed off. He probably didn't like sitting still and looking at the sea without saying a word. He sat next to her the whole time, like a cat that wasn't particularly complaining. Since they had some French fries for lunch and then fell asleep, they were both very hungry by dinner time.

The two soon sat down at a table on the second floor overlooking the first-floor lobby. Although it was a hassle, Violet felt a little excited by the wonderful atmosphere.

Both Winter and her were dressed formally, the sea outside the window had unusually calm waves today, and the chandeliers nearby added to the strange atmosphere.

On the table was a delicate and beautiful statue of a goddess holding a glass jar high with candles flickering inside the jar.

It was a date that used the entire hotel. It was a privilege to be able to do this as the owner of this hotel.

Violet, who was immersed in the wonderful atmosphere, said.

"I can't deny this. It's awesome."

"Of course. It's all made to your taste."

"Yes?"

"Everything about this hotel is made to your taste. Didn't you know?"

"Why did you do that?"

"I'm running out of ideas. If I match the Princess's tastes, I won't fail." 

Violet was convinced by Winter's flowing, natural lie and nodded. Winter continued.

"Try the whole menu and give your opinion."

"Okay."

After a while, when the meal arrived, Violet's mouth opened of its own accord.

"Lu, Lulu!" 

"It's been a while since I saw you!"

It was Lulu, who worked at a capital hotel, she asked as Violet quickly stood up and greeted her.

"Oh my God, what's going on here?" 

"My husband came on a short business trip for a party. The CEO said that if I want to say hello to the Little Lady I should come along."

"Husband... Oh, maybe with the chef?

"How did you know?"

Lulu's eyes widened. She smiled, so happy to see Violet that she didn't know what to do. 

"I saw you two bickering a few times. It seems like the chef likes Lulu."

Chef Turin often hangs around Lulu and clumsily shows interest in her by saying, 

"What about you, even though you are legally unmarried because you are married to Yori?" 

At that time. Turin said, pulling a trolley. 

"Little Madame, when did she follow you around like that again?"

 "It seemed so."

"Even though I thought I had it covered somehow?"

"Was that something you hid?" 

Violet asked teasingly and burst into happy laughter with Lulu.

At that time, Winter tapped his finger on the table and spoke.

"Here we go again. Unpack your clothes later and have a meal. Cool down."

"I'm sorry, CEO!" 

Turin quickly apologized and put down the food. All kinds of ingredients were brought to the table, starting with eggplant cut into small cubes. After eating sorbet from a small glass umbrella-shaped plate, Violet folded her hands to her chest and looked at Turin. Turin could not hide his excitement at her touched expression. 

"I thought you would notice! This sorbet, where you can taste the taste of five representative ingredients of Corsica
at once, is the essence of what this hotel is all about!"

"It's really great." 

"So, how about quail grilled on charcoal?"

"It's very unique because it has ginger in it. It's a taste that makes you want to keep eating it."

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear."

When Turin got excited and stopped introducing the food and just waited for Violet to understand, Winter clicked his tongue and spoke. 

"The chef's attitude is terrible." 

Only then did Turin, who was shocked, come to his senses and begin to explain the meal.

Turin wanted more praise and evaluation but was dragged away with a slap on the back telling Lulu to be more mindful. Thanks to this, he was able to get into a date mood right from the time they ate dessert.

The two finished their meal in a comfortable atmosphere. Violet asked after drinking a sip of tea.

"It must be difficult for people from Rockround to come here. They have to take a long boat ride."

"First of all, the target is people from this continent, but we need to get people from Rockound to come too."

"How?"

"I bought a cruise, so I'm going to go to both sides of the continent. And it would be good to create a base in the Duchy of Doss in the middle. So I brought up the story with a man who is similar to your older brother."

"It's Ferren Doss."

"I don't know his name, so I'm going to call him this?" 

"I know, but why do you call him that?" 

"Because I hate seeing him so much that I don't even want to call his name."

"Perren is a good person."

"To me, he is a man who is close to my wife."

"He's like my older brother."

"The same person. Why do you need someone like your real brother when you have a real brother? If you need it, I will be your husband and your real brother. Just let that kid be an outsider."

When Winter spoke dissatisfied, Violet smiled and answered.

"No one else knows, but you can never be like my real brother."

"Why?"

"You are my first love."

Winter's hand stopped at her calm words. Violet spoke softly.

"Because falling in love a second time or a third time doesn't mean your first Iove turns into someone else."

"Now? What do you think when you see me now?"

Winter asked with a somewhat indifferent expression. Then Violet responded with a look of hurt on her face.

"When I feel excited for you, it feels like someone from above is pressing me down with a rock. I shouldn't be excited. If I fall in love with you again, this burden will weigh me down again."

Winter also knew that feeling. He wishes it were a flat material. The weight of the depression was such that he couldn't breathe.

Winter once again realized that her relationship with him was such a depressing thing for her. He didn't want to let It crush her again. 

"Winter, if we get divorced anyway, it won't be long before you forget me and meet and marry someone you truly love. You didn't choose me because you loved me. Next time, I hope you meet someone you can love. A person who wants to give love more than money. It would be nice to be someone you can have and raise a child with. You will meet like fate. I want you to be happy." 

"...."

Winter was silently crushing the cake with a teaspoon. He was not concentrating and trying to listen. It felt like hr had been shot in the chest. He felt like he was going to pass out right here as he was trying to endure the pain.

Winter realized that he was seeking affection through money. He deflected the words telling him not to do that by saying she wanted him to be happy. 

"Winter?"

"Why don't you call the people next door? Your friends."

"Are they Pim and Lina?" 

"Yes. Have fun with the girls tonight. I'll vacate the room for you. I have a lot of work to do."

"Wait a minute, Winter."

"I go first." 

Winter stood up immediately. It wasn't that he didn't know that it was rude to get up first like this, but if he didn't, he felt like he would collapse in front of Violet.

***

A while later, Pym and Lina arrived at the hotel in the carriage sent by Winter and whispered as they watched the hotel.

"Mom, why are we sleeping here today?"

"Yeah, that scary guy said that." 

"Why? I like the house..." 

As the two people were whispering and looking out for the hotel, Flip approached and asked Pim. 

"Would you like me to carry your luggage to your room?" 

"Ah, Mr. Flip. What are you saying..."

Pim suddenly left his luggage. Flip said in his usual polite voice.

"The CEO asked me to give you all the rest you want, so I prepared a variety of menus."

After a while, Pim and Lina's mouths fell open as they entered the room Flip had shown them. 

Violet sighed and she said.

"I had that same expression when I saw this room."

As soon as Flip left behind some snacks, Pim and Lina started asking questions.

"Violet, are you sure we don't have to pay today?"

"Not at all. My husband invited you unexpectedly, so thank you for coming."

"Violet! Can I eat this? Oh, can I jump on the bed? The bed is huge!"

Violet said as she handed the cookie that was placed as a snack to Lina.

"You can eat cookies, but not in bed. I said the bed is not a place to jump, right?"

"No way...? So what's rolling around?"

"I think that will be okay."

As soon as she gave permission, Lina screamed and ran to the bed and started rolling over. Pim also lay down, admiring the soft bed.

Violet briefly opened the door and looked in the direction of Winter's office. She was very concerned about him getting up first and leaving.


Previous            Next

Comments

  1. The audacity of him to become hurt at what Violet told him what she feels when she herself fudgin suffered from you for the whole 3 years compared to a year that she left you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment