TVTLQ - Chapter 150

TVTLQ - Chapter 150

The Villainess Wants To Live Quietly,



"I knew it would end up like this when I showed off to you."

I glanced at Nathaniel, ignoring his nonsense.

According to his last sighting at the bar, his exit was quite ugly.

But Nathaniel, who was standing before me now, was dressed luxuriously like a nobleman from some kingdom.

'It must have been difficult to run away from the people I released.'

Where did he get the money to dress up like that?

Not my father. He has already taken a lot from me.

Although he has money saved as a slush fund, there is no way to deliver it to Nathaniel.

This is because all of his activities within the territory were reported to me.

If there was any suspicious movement, it would have caught my attention immediately.

'Besides, that man called Nathaniel Prince.'

People in my family call Nathaniel 'Master' or 'Little Master'.

Most of the people employed at places like service centers are raw people and do not speak in a filtered way.

'Usually, among the same nobles, or servants below the nobles, call each other Master.'

For a brief moment, I guessed.

There must be someone behind Nathaniel right now.

And for some reason, it occurred to me that the target might be Estelle.

Let's check it out..

"Brother, release this."

Nathaniel snorted happily.

"Why am I releasing you? I captured you on purpose."

"My hand hurts."

"So what? How dare you ignore me?"

Nathaniel came trotting along, bent his knees, and squatted in front of me.

The other person grabbed my chin viciously.

"You spread the rumor, right? I walked around the capital naked."

"What? No."

"Do not lie! I even got the nickname Naked Young Master because of you!"

It's a nickname that suits him well.

I don't know who he is, but his naming sense is excellent. I denied it for now.

"Not really. Why would I do that? Please release this quickly."

"I've been thinking about it. How can I return the same shame to you, Rose? It's brother's job to educate his misbehaving sister." 

Nathaniel smiled, showing his teeth.

"I'm worried, so who says that? It is said that people grow up when they get married. If you go to a distant, foreign land and suffer hardships, you will automatically reflect on yourself."

"What does that mean?"

"Rose, I will sell you as a slave to a foreign country."

He tucked my hair behind my ear.

The way he pretended to be gentle gave me goosebumps.

"They say blonde hair is rare and sold very expensively. It must be difficult to live in a foreign country where you don't speak the language. But isn't it a good thing that the person who will buy you will definitely be rich?"

"Did Princess Montrose tell you that?"

'Yes. What are you speaking now? No!"

Nathaniel, embarrassed, quickly changed his words, but he had already said that.

There is no such thing as idiots.

I thought about it, and my guess was right.

I adjusted my posture and sat down.

"Brother, stop it now. Human trafficking is a felony. Besides, you even used medicine on me. The fact that the Princess of Montrose knows that means that she has a weakness."

In reality, I think he even got that medicine from Estelle.

Anyway, right now it was necessary to make Nathaniel feel like a victim.

"If the Princess reports, it will be the end for you, brother. In the end, everything will be taken away from you and you will be kicked out."

"Noisy! What do you know?"

Nathaniel screamed.

He looked down at me with a gaze full of contempt.

"Estelle is not a devilish woman like you. Don't you dare insult my woman."

"My woman?"

"I will be the Marquis. And since you're in the way, I'm just trying to get rid of you."

"Have you been with the Princess all this time?"

"Yes! Because I promised her and her future!"

My expression was soured by the other person's nonsense.

Nathaniel continued to brag as if he thought it didn't matter that  I knew since I was going to deal with me anyway.

"She gave me the wisdom to get rid of you. Money and people are needed. And I found all the places to sell you."

"After dealing with me like that, are you going to marry her?"

"Yes. The wedding will be very luxurious."

I scoffed. I wanted to break that idiot's sweet dream.

"No way, the Princess is crazy and will marry my brother. If she turns her head, she will see plenty of handsome men around her. The one she chose among them was barely naked Little master?"

"Hey! Stop saying I'm naked..."

"Wake up from your dream, brother. The Princess is just trying to take advantage of you. Because I'm getting on the Princess's nerves. I...."

It was then.

Puck!

Suddenly, I felt a huge shock on the back of my head. In an instant, my eyes began to spin and a beeping sound rang out.

The body that had been swooped down fell to the floor.

"What are you doing now?"

An unfamiliar voice was heard.

The voice did not belong to Nathaniel or the person standing next to him.

"Not only did you do something on your own, but you also said something pointless?"

Wrong. Even though I try to concentrate, my head spins.

I blinked my eyes slowly.

I wanted to know the identity of the party who was having a hard time with Nathaniel.

But in the end, my vision went black before I could see the other person's face.

Ugh...

And when I opened my eyes again, I was trapped in a small space.

My head hurt.

It was incomparable to when I first came to my senses in front of Nathaniel.

That's how much the opponent had no hesitation in attacking me.

As I groaned, I realized that I was completely bound.

There was even a thick cloth tied to my mouth, so I couldn't make a sound.

At most, only a breathless groan escaped.

'What do I do?'

I think we're in real trouble this time.

When dealing with Nathaniel, I had confidence that I could control him.

The plan was to escape by either persuading the other person or making him angry.

But now that has all become impossible.

I was tied up and locked in a very small space that appeared to be a wooden box.

The thought that I had to get out of here quickly began to dominate my mind.

I kicked the wall of the box vigorously with my two relatively free legs.

Thump, thump.

I tried my best, but the box didn't move.

In fact, I was in a hurry so I hurried even further and my ankle broke diagonally.

I felt a sharp pain and tears came to my eyes.

I suddenly started feeling unfair.

"This is only the beginning."

The top and the family have finally become mine.

But in the end, this is the ending.

I thought I did my best at every moment. I thought I would not regret it because I did my best.

But now I regret it.

And ironically, the regret I feel now is not about the current situation. 

'I should have caught Mr. Dominic.'

It was only after I was pushed into a dead end that I started to regret the day I broke up with Dominic.

'I like you a lot, so I'll tell you to stay by my side even if it's selfish.'

I can't forget him, so I always have empty dreams.

Finding similarities with Mr. DomInic in Calix.

If only I knew that now, instead of escaping, I would just think about Dominic.

It was then.

There was a small sound like a door opening.

The noise I made as I kicked the box seemed to have attracted someone.

Cold sweat broke out on my back.

I thought that the person approaching me might be the person who hit me on the head.

He was different from the immature and foolish Nathaniel.

He had no mercy in his hands, so he was a person who could have killed me.

And as if to prove my ominous premonition, the box I was trapped in began to shake violently.

"..."

Even though I was shaking, I did not close my wide eyes.

I will clearly see with my own eyes who the other person is.

But the moment I saw the blue ring peeking through the gap, my heart started beating in a different direction.

Kwasik.

A solid box that seemed like it would never be opened was broken.

And beyond that.

"Rosenia!"

The person I had only seen in my dreams was looking for me.


Previous            Next



        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments