TVTLQ - Chapter 125

TVTLQ - Chapter 125

The Villainess Wants To Live Quietly



My father's face turned bright red as if he had a fever.

On the other hand, I felt refreshed, as if my insides had opened up.

How long had it been until now that I had led my father, comforted him, and guided him?

Still, I endured it because it was nice to see the succession directly from the head of the family without any fuss.

When the other person said he would choose Nathaniel over me, I had no choice.

"You you.....! How dare you, to me now!"

"Father!"

My father, who was holding the back of his neck, stumbled.

Nathaniel hurriedly grabbed his father.

Their attitude was so earnest that It almost seemed as if I was harassing those two people.

Nathaniel glared at me viciously.

"Rosenia! What are you talking to your father about now?"

"Wouldn't it be better for my brother, who has been wandering the streets naked all day, to be a little quieter?"

"Hey, you!"

"You never know. I might be scared by my brother's loud voice and accidentally tell the social world what happened today."

Nathaniel trembled.

It was a face that wanted to rush at me at any moment.

"Ugh......."

But Nathaniel couldn't bear to do that.

It was obvious that if word got out about what happened today, by then he wouldn't even be able to set foot in the capital's social circles.

I smiled in satisfaction as I looked at him with his mouth closed like a clam.

"Now please give me the Seal of the Supreme Lord."

"Rosenia!"

"Then, as I said, I will help you enjoy a comfortable country life. If you don't want to move down to your estate, it wouldn't be a bad idea to find a house in the resort town of Leton and enjoy your retirement there."

"The seal of the Supreme Lord belongs to Nathaniel!"

"Why on earth?"

I honestly didn't understand, so I asked back.

"Isn't the difference between me and my brother clear to you, father? He took the sales report with him, so I thought he would recognize it."

"How do you know that.....!"

"All documents taken out are subject to my approval. I personally organized it and sent it to you to make it easier for you to read, but I guess you didn't know."

Even after reading it, I don't think he understood its meaning.

I decided to recite my achievements one by one to the idiots in front of me.

"I saved Pierre, who was almost kicked out due to my brother's greed, with the help of my life. After that, I won the development of Dostic and successfully completed the preparation of the wedding gift for Her Royal Highness the Princess. I have eliminated all the large and small embezzlers who had been parasitic at the top and had a negative influence, and I have increased sales, which had been sluggish, dozens of times."

"That..."

"Has My brother contributed at all to this? Is there any trace left behind by my brother when he was the head of the Pierre? The growth that Pierre is seeing now is all my own work."

"Well, the rule is that everything in the family is inherited by the eldest son!"

"It is not a legally enforced requirement. Above all, even if my brother takes over the top now, what can I do? Until now, the only thing my brother has done with his position as the leader of the upper division is to threaten people, steal funds from the upper division, and play around."

My father took a deep breath.

It looked like he was trying to calm down somehow.

After a while, he spoke in a slightly calm voice.

"Yes. I admit that Nathaniel is somewhat lacking."

"No, Father!"

"But there has to be order everywhere. You are now trying to destroy that order. Instead of treating me like this, you should have used your energy to help your brother and brighten your family's name."

Rosenia in the original was exactly like that.

She did her best, deceived by Nathaniel's coaxing promise to help him get along well with the Crown Prince.

But in times of crisis, Rosenia was the first to be thrown out.

And I had no desire to act exactly like the original.

"Father, if you truly care for the family, you must entrust Pierre to me."

"I said that, but you still..."

"I don't want to be unfilial. This is my last chance to give my father before his ignominious retirement."

My father paused at my remarks.

He looked at me with trembling eyes.

"I can't believe it. What are you thinking?"

"Are you going to hand over the top to me?"

"I will never give you a seal with my own hand!"

"Then I can't help it."

I sighed and stood up.

"Everything that happens from now on is something that my father brought upon himself."

“Rosenia...!”

"I'm tired, so I'll go to my room first. Good night, Father. Even my brother must have had a hard time parading around naked all day."

"Hey, you really!"

Bang, the door closed.

After coming out into the hallway, I took a deep breath.

And I walked away, shaking off all my regrets.

***

Early morning the next day.

As soon as the sun rose, the Marquis of Pierre visited the top of Pierre accompanied by Nathaniel.

That's how anxious he was right now.

This is because what Rosenia said yesterday really bothered him.

"President!"

The sudden visit of the merchant's owner put the merchant on alert.

This is because Nathaniel had not personally worked at the upper level since several years ago when he first took on the position of head of the division.

An employee who sensed that something big had happened approached him and asked.

"Didn't Vice President come with you?"

"It's next to me here." 

"Yes? I can't see her."

"Can't you see my son next to me?"

The employee's eyes widened at the Marquis's reprimand.

He was wondering why the bastard who went down to the estate was next to the Marquis.

Nathaniel Pierre will take over as vice leader of the upper division again?

The employee's face instantly turned an earthy color.

That meant that Pierre's good times would soon end and hell would begin again.

For the employees who were finally able to feel the reward of working under Rosenia's direction, this was news that came as a surprise.

"Ahaha.... I will call William."

The employee, sensing that this was not a matter for him to interfere with, immediately ran out to call his supervisor.

The Marquis entered the empty upper chamber and sat down.

It was an unfamiliar place to sit for the first time in a long time.

Soon a man with hair as gray as the Marquis came in.

“William!”

The Marquis stood up and spread his arms in welcome.

"It's been a while. How have you been?"

"It's been a while, Marquis."

"But looking at you, it seems like I'm really back on top."

When the Marquis first set up the Pierre Merchants, he had a total of three partners by his side.

Among them, William was the Marquis's favorite person.

'I have to make sure William protects Nathaniel.'

Those who contributed greatly to establishing the merchant had special rights granted through a contract with the Marquis.

As long as they supported Nathaniel reliably, Rosenia could not occupy the top rank in Pierre.

"William, the reason I came to the top today is because I have decided to pass on the position of head of the top to my child."

William glanced at Nathaniel.

The harsh eyes of someone who had spent his entire life rolling and suffering at the top looked at Nathaniel.

Nathaniel, who was not used to being evaluated by someone, frowned.

'How dare you look at me in a bad way?'

Just when Nathaniel was about to lose his temper, William spoke first.

"Is this the end of the conversation with the deputy head?"

"What?"

"The Marquis may have also received the report, but Pierre merchant is currently carrying out a national project in which His Highness the Crown Prince has shown great interest. I am telling you this because there should be no mistakes."

"Are you telling me my son will fail?"

There was a hint of anger in the Marquis' voice.

William answered calmly.

"I always only speak based on results."

"Father, it seems that the profane old man has now become senile. Cut him off right away."

"You stay still!"

The Marquis scolded Nathaniel.

Nathaniel widened his eyes and made an aggrieved expression.

The Marquis lamented inwardly.

"This guy doesn't know my speed right now."

The fact that they can be a strong shield for Nathaniel means that conversely, they can also be a shield for Rosenia.

'William was originally a results supremacist.'

It was clear that Rosenia's achievements over the past six months had melted William's strict heart.


Previous            Next



        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments