TVTLQ - Chapter 95

TVTLQ - Chapter 95

The Villainess Wants To Live Quietly



The second day in Turin dawned.

When I opened my eyes, I made a decision. Using yesterday's events as a lesson, I won't make an unreasonable schedule today.

'I was too impatient."

I was too busy moving around because I wanted to show him nice places and feed him delicious food.

Even though it was a long-awaited trip.

'Fortunately, the condition seemed to have improved considerably during the night."

The highlight of the festival, fireworks, will be held this evening, so I'll take my time leisurely until then.

So, I leisurely ate breakfast at the hotel and tried to get moving.

"This is all included in room service?"

"Yes, it is."

We heard a bell ringing in the morning, and the manager himself came to our room with breakfast. Usually, if you stay in a suite, does the manager come personally to bring you breakfast?

Definitely not.

No, more than that.

"Do you think there is too much food?"

There were two people and five carts.

It seemed as if the restaurant on the first floor had just been moved. Since I couldn't hide my embarrassment, the manager smiled brightly and said.

"We at Erendis Hotel are doing our best to provide the best service to our guests."

Suddenly, I wondered how much it would cost to stay in a suite here per day.

I think I read an article about pop stars staying in hotels that cost 100 million won a day in a past life. Maybe I'm doing that right now.

"It smells delicious."

However, when I saw that Dominic, who had suffered from constipation last night, was showing an appetite. I came to the conclusion that it was no big deal.

What should I do?

I guess I've realized what it feels like to be a tyrant who is in love with his mistress and is wasting the treasures of the country.

If Dominic wants, he might be able to rent out the entire hotel, not just the suite.

I declined the manager's offer to wait on me sat down facing Dominic and started eating.

Fortunately, the amount of food was small compared to the number of plates, so it wasn't so much that I couldn't eat it.

"It's good."

My eyes sparkled and I pursed my lips. All the food melted in my mouth. This is enough to praise Calix.

"Does it suit your taste?"

"Yes. Is it of a high standard? Dominic, please try it too."

"Hmm, not bad."

It certainly seemed to be okay for Dominic, as he finished the meal with a satisfied expression on his face.

We left the hotel leisurely.

Due to the timing, the Academy must have already ended, but the streets were crowded with people, perhaps because they were leaving after watching the fireworks that would be held that evening.

At that time, a carriage passed quickly next to me.

"Be careful."

Mr. Dominic reached out and caught me as I stumbled.

He led me down the street.

"It's not a street that's closed to horse-drawn carriages, so that could be dangerous. Please walk inside."

"Ah, thank you."

But he didn't let go of my hand even after I got inside the street. A large hand completely covered the back of my hand and then completely clasped it.

He didn't say anything about us holding hands. I also didn't ask to let go of my hand.

'Is it true that Dominic also has feelings for me?'

We walked down the road together, side by side, hiding our pounding hearts.

***

The time I spent with the person I liked passed by so quickly that it was disappointing. 

As it was already time for the fireworks to begin, we went to Lake Turin, the venue of the event.

"There is a lotus lantern event?"

People were floating lanterns on the lake and making wishes. The lake was already spectacular with lotus lanterns floated by many people.

"Pretty. Would you like to try it too?"

"There is a person selling lotus la nterns over there."

We approached people doing business on one side. The merchant who found his prey shouted loudly.

"Welcome! Two lanterns cost one gold!"

Wow, you are really getting ripped off.

You only get 1 gold for two lanterns?

I was thinking about asking another merchant for the price when Dominic opened his wallet.

He bought two lanterns in the blink of an eye and held out one to me.

"I think the lotus lanterns here are the prettiest."

"Ah... thank you."

I took what he handed me. The blue lantern dyed with dark paint was definitely pretty. It's exactly the same color as Dominic's ring.

What Dominic was holding was red.

I thought for a moment that it was similar to the color of my eyes, but then I got embarrassed and blushed.

Chak.

I lit the small candle inside the lantern and carefully placed it on the lake. The lantern, which wavered for a moment, floated away in the wind.

I watched it blankly and asked Mr. Dominic.

"What did you wish for, Dominic?"

"It's a secret."

"Hey, what is it?"

"And what about Miss Rosenia?"

"Dominic didn't tell me, so I can't be the only one to tell you. It's a secret for me too."

I answered deliberately and calmly. I was curious how Dominic would react.

But no voice was heard. I turned my head, regretting whether I had been too cold-hearted, but when I saw him, he was thinking deeply about something. 

"Hmm."

With the expression of a person facing the most serious problem in the world.

I had to hold back the laughter that threatened to burst out at that moment.

Are you really that curious about what I wished for?

If you ask me again, maybe I'll tell you.

I really found this aspect of Dominic so cute.

Okay, really. I watched it.

"But since you're Dominic, I'll just tell you."

Dominic raised his head. I gently held his hand and whispered.

"I hoped to come here with Dominic again next year. It would be nice to float lanterns and watch fireworks together."

It is a selfish wish.

But since I've already confessed it so many times, how about expressing it a little more?

I laughed bitterly.

"Will my wish come true?"

"I am..."

Mr. Dominic coaxed.

He hesitated and spoke in a whisper.

"I hoped that Miss Rosenia's wish would come true."

"Is it so?"

A small smile appeared on my lips.

"My wish depends on Dominic, but Dominic's wish depends on me."

I took a step closer to him. Because I want to be a little closer to him. His glasses sparkled in the moonlight reflecting off the lake.

Suddenly, I wanted to see his bare face. I stretched out my hand toward him as if possessed by something.

“Rosenia.”

Dominic's shoulders were stiff, perhaps because he was nervous.

When I carefully removed his glasses, a face with a sharper expression than expected was revealed. The lines are quite thick and dark.

Above all, those eyes.

When I looked at the eyes that seemed to be a mixture of silver and blue, I felt like I was falling in love with them.

"I've never thought about silver gray being a good color in my life."

I made eye contact with him and whispered.

"I think it's my favorite color in the world now."

Mr. Dominic's neck moved up and down greatly. After hesitating, his fingertips touched my hair.

The hair that was wrapped between his thick fingers fell softly. His movements were anxious as if they were going to be tied or not.

Dominic has always been like that. It seems like he likes me, but he's afraid of going any further than that.

“Tsk.”

At that moment, his fingers grazed the shell of my ear.

His eyes became deeply colored as he made noises without realizing it because he was so nervous.

Was that any kind of signal?

The hand that was stroking my hair cupped my cheek. His thumb touched my lips. When I pressed lightly with my fingertips, my lips parted. I looked at him with a face that must have been red.

The silver-grey eyes contained only me.

“Rosenia, I am...”

He pursed his lips.

"I liked the color red from the beginning."

And that was my confession and I gave him to me.

The start was cautious. The soft kiss was like a child expressing affection for the first time.

It was as sweet and warm as the soon-to-be spring breeze.

But at some point, as if they were laughing at my thoughts, I began to feel a secret desire.

“Ah.”

The moment he bit my lower lip, I unconsciously opened my mouth. And without missing that moment, Mr. Dominic dug in.

He was persistent and hot.

My breathing mingled with a heavy sigh. He invaded me and coveted every inch of me.

Until I knew it, he and I were sharing the same heat and it was getting hot.

Boom boom-.

The sound of fireworks exploding was heard in the sky. Colorful lights decorated the sky.

Looking at the shimmering light beyond my blurred vision, I could swear.

Today will be the most beautiful day of my life.


Previous            Next



        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments