TVTLQ - Chapter 96

TVTLQ - Chapter 96

The Villainess Wants To Live Quietly



If a person is too good-looking, he or she has no human side, so there must be at least one aspect that is lacking.

Dominic is so perfect in every way!

When guessing why he hesitated to date me, I briefly suspected that it was because he had no experience dating the opposite sex.

'Oh. no way. With that face and that personality, there's no way he's ever been in a relationship.'

Of course. I thought it couldn't be so and quickly deleted it from the list of candidates.

And my judgment was right.

He was perfect. In so many ways.

If the original work is a mess, are the extras also born with basic skills?

I've never had such an ecstatic kiss in my life.

It seemed to approach gently, but it took my soul away in an instant, and the process was so natural that I didn't even notice it.

"Hey. Are you listening to me now?"

The sound of a rough knock on the table pulled me down from the clouds.

When I came to my senses, there was the Prince right in front of me, frowning disapprovingly.

He scoffed as if he was annoyed.

"Were you thinking about something else?"

"Sorry."

I suddenly bowed my head.

Since this was already the second time I had been caught dazed, I had no room for excuses.

Rexed clicked his tongue.

"Where on earth do you put your mind?"

I keep it with Dominic. I was secretly giggling, but when I felt his harsh gaze, I kept my mouth shut.

Ah, why did you call me out like that?

Aren't you the kind of people who didn't want to run into each other?

Just yesterday I returned to the capital with Dominic. This is because the short trip of 3 days and 2 nights has come to an end.

Just before we parted ways. Dominic said to me.

"Can you give me a few days?"

I knew without anyone telling me that the request was to answer my confession.

'All right. Communication is wait.'

And this time. I backed away without holding on to him any longer. Because he had already felt his heart through this trip.

I decided to take care of the backlog while waiting for Dominic.

I was a little worried because I left the place as soon as the groundbreaking ceremony opened. But before I could get to work at the top, Rexed called me to the imperial palace.

[Rosenia Pierre must enter the palace as soon as she sees this letter.]

Because there is something to discuss about the natural magic stone to be given to Penelope.

"Concentration!"

"Yes, sorry."

Caught thinking of something else, I bowed my head again.

I just can't do it. There are too many things to worry about, including Dominic and the top, so I can't concentrate.

"Please tell me. I will listen."

Let's finish it quickly and go back.

Rexed looked at me with very, very disapproving eyes.

But this time, I seemed to be really trying to concentrate, so he reluctantly opened his mouth.

"I checked the performance of the magic stone you prepared through Icarus."

"Is that so?"

"He says it is a special item among natural magic stones. It's not a bad idea to give it to my sister as a wedding present. There is just one problem."

"If you say it's a problem..."

"The design was really unsophisticated."

Oh, what is this?

"I don't know how you came up with the idea to wear something like that around your neck."

So is Rexed now insulting his grandfather's aesthetic sense?

The tears of the World Tree belong to Pierre, but if you look at their origin, they were a gift from the previous Emperor.

Of course, the jewelry was crafted to suit the Emperor's taste.

"Isn't it enough for you to wear it?"

Rexed seems to think that's my preference.

I watched his ancestor's insults unfold in real time and intervened at just the right time.

"What you said is certainly correct. As this is a gift to Her Royal Highness, the workmanship must be perfect."

"Hmm."

"We will recruit craftsmen and come up with new designs. Can I have it ready by this time next week?"

"No."

"Yes? Then how long...."

"Go right now. Anyway, there is a certain jewelry store that my sister mainly uses. I will go and decide."

I definitely don't mean to go alone.

What is he saying now?

So, are you asking me to go to the jewelry store with you? 

"Wouldn't it be convenient to invite a craftsman to the imperial palace? There is no need for His Highness to come in person..."

"It's a gift for my sister, but I think that level of sincerity should be shown. I don't have a busy schedule right now."

If you're the Crown Prince of a country, live a busy life!

Besides, why would you bother to go out there when you are in a position where you can manipulate anyone by just lifting a finger?

I hesitated without answering. Because I didn't want to act with Rexed.

Then Rexed rolled his eyes. 

"What should I do?" 

"Aren't you going?"

'No...'

"I will go."

If your superiors criticize you, you should criticize them. What can I, a mere noble, do?

'I want to see Dominic...'

Today, I felt truly sad about my situation.

***

Dominic, whom Rosenia misses, has been quite busy at the moment.

"I need to prepare a gift for Rosenia."

Duke Altemir's office.

Calix, who returned to his place after three days, made a solemn declaration.

The corners of Dominic's aide, who was standing across from him, twitched.

The owner, who left behind only a letter, has finally returned.

No matter how much he left a letter for His Highness the Crown Prince, he was so anxious that he might receive an unpleasant order.

Is he planning something related to Miss Rosenia again?

He asked, trembling.

"What kind of gift are you planning to prepare?"

"These days, she is busy looking for a store location to launch Denz's sub-brand. I need to help you with that."

Kissing her greatly helped Calix organize his thoughts.

He will quickly end Dominic's relationship, which is only a one-time relationship, and start anew with her as Calix.

So, he will continue our relationship beyond that day.

'Anyway, Dominic can't progress any further, so there's nothing to regret.'

There was no hesitation for Calix, who had a new goal.

"Try to find a spot in a place with a lot of floating population. It's going to be a new landmark in the capital, so it should be somewhat of a bustling place. Instead, since the brand's target audience is commoners rather than nobles, it should be a place that is easily accessible to commoners as well. The store is going to be very big. If necessary. I don't mind buying two or three buildings."

"All right."

"And..."

Calix, who was laying out a series of things to consider, added with a twinkle in his eye.

"This is the first gift Calix Altemir sends to Miss Rosenia while courting her. So, you must find a good location faster than Miss Rosenia. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I will keep that in mind."

"And the Erendis Hotel."

“Yes. Duke.”

"When spring comes, I need to change the entire interior. I think the gold and red are too much. Change it to be a little more calm... Go simple."

"I'll look into a business."

"Tsk, it's gold. Anyway, whose preference is it?"

It was all the Duke's taste.

It was when Dominic pouted, swallowing the words he couldn't say. Calix, who seemed to have been sitting at his desk for the first time in a while, stood up.

"Then I guess I'll just have to go." 

"Yes? No, now that you're back, where are you going again?!"

"I will be back by tomorrow. Until then, please do well with what I asked you to do."

“Duke, duke!”

Dominic called out to him, but Calix left like the wind without even telling him his destination.

"Ugh."

Is he going to Miss Rosenia again?

They say that this is why theft, which he learned late, is even scarier. Dominic, who was left alone, lamented his situation gloomily.

"Are you really thinking about cleaning up your fake identity?"

He looked through the mountain of documents piled up on the small desk in his office.

Half of them were things that Calix handed over to him to handle instead.

On top of that, he needs to find a place in the store to give a gift to Miss Rosenia?

Gulp.

"No."

Anything more than this is a strike for him too.

He has no intention of opposing the Duke's dating business, but I would like to stop cleaning things up now.

'It's not difficult to find a place in the store, so we can split it up.'

His secretary, who happened to be passing by, caught his eye.


Previous            Next



        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments