TVTLQ - Chapter 92

TVTLQ - Chapter 92

The Villainess Wants To Live Quietly



It is said that he is ill and cannot live long. Like the end of a tragic couple that appears in countless literature.

If that were the reason, Calix thought it could explain to some extent why he accepted the three-day relationship.

He has confessed to her that he has insisted on being single because he does not want to hurt anyone with his death.

He explains that he became greedy because he wanted to have one last relationship before he died.

"That has nothing to do with it! I will be with Dominic until the end."

I think Rosenia's personality would react like this. 

"It was the happiest three days of my short life. Please let me end up in good health in Miss Rosenia's memory."

Wouldn't it be okay if Calix imitated the sad ending, confessed that he was sorry, and then disappeared?

"It's nonsense."

Calix rubbed his eyes tiredly.

It can't be okay. The terminal condition was worse than death.

As expected, no matter what method he came up with, he didn't like it.

Calix didn't mean to make this choice in the first place.

Since the first button was incorrectly inserted, the finish could not be neat.

Still, he has to choose the best move.

But how on earth......?

While he was pondering, Calix realized that the sun had fully risen.

Thinking that Rosenia might come soon, he hurriedly changed his clothes and straightened his hair.

After finishing the decoration with great care, Calix wrote a letter to his aide Dominic at the mansion.

'I will be away for the next three days.'

Therefore, as Duke of Altemir, it was necessary to convey instructions in advance.

As he described some things related to the business, he thought for a moment. Then he took out a new letter and wrote something to send to Rexed.

'I will sort out everything regarding Dominic within three days.'

It was a letter intended to reassure the other person and strengthen one's resolve.

At the same time that Calix was sealing the envelope, the sound of a carriage was heard outside the window.

He hurriedly opened the window and checked outside.

An angel, or rather Rosenia, was getting off the carriage.

As Calix was standing there dumbfounded, thinking that she looked even prettier today, Rosenia, feeling his presence, raised her head.

Her peach-colored cheeks turned red, and a lively smile spread across her shy face. 

"Mr. Dominic!"

She shouted loudly and waved her hands.

A bright smile that couldn't be hidden also appeared on Calix's face.

***

I thought about it.

I shouted loudly and waved my hand.

What can I do for three days to secure Dominic's heart?

The capital was the center of imperial fashion.

Like the botanical garden I visited earlier, several places were good for dates even in winter.

'I think it would be better if there weren't too many people.'

It's nice to have a lively date in a crowded place, but more than that, I wanted to have a quiet date where we could have some alone time together.

However, it is not possible to rent a place for every place I go like last time.

'There's no need to attract attention.

When Rexed held a groundbreaking ceremony for Dostic, I instantly became a hot topic.

The mountain of letters I received before leaving the mansion this morning was proof of this.

I had to read it on the way because I didn't have time, but most of them were interested in my business and wanted to invest.

The fact that it is a business the Crown Prince is interested in seems to have piqued their interest.

There was no rush to send a reply. I can read it step by step and meet with them.

But in the meantime, there were rumors that I was throwing away Dostic and going out to have fun, which was another story.

"Of course it is. It seems that Lady Pierre has been appointed as the boss of the pants. After all, this must have been carried out by the Marquis, right? Or maybe it's his son."

'Well, what does a Young Lady know about jumping into construction?

'Did you see the man? The person she takes with her has changed. Originally, she only followed His Highness the Crown Prince.'

Won't words like this go around?

So the decision I made was as follows: Let's just get out of the capital.

Dominic is also my investment advisor, so it was perfect to make an excuse that I was going on a business trip to prepare for my next business venture.

I heard that a university town close to the capital is holding a fireworks display to celebrate the end of the year, so I'm thinking of going there.

They say the fireworks are fireworks, but since it's a university town, there's a lot to see.

"A trip of 3 days and 2 nights?" 

"Yes, it is okay?"

Dominic looked embarrassed as if he didn't know that I would use all three days I got from him for a trip.

Did I make an offer that was too burdensome?

However, I thought that traveling would be the best way to make the most of the three days I had.

I carefully examined his face.

His face, which looked even more handsome today, was slightly red.

It's not just the face. His neck and ears were completely red, and he looked like a ripe apple.

He lowered his eyelashes slightly and pursed his lips.

"Just you and me?"

"Of course it is...?"

"Then are we going to stay out together for three days?" 

Uh?

Only then did I realize what the other person was referring to.

So, what can happen when a man and a woman, especially lovers, stay out together.....

I was embarrassed and waved my hands.

"Oh, no! I didn't mean it that way. No, that doesn't mean it has a strange meaning."

Mr. Dominic's face became redder.

"It just takes a while to get there, and since fireworks are going on tomorrow night, I thought it would be nice to come see it! It's not that I made a plan that would require us to stay out all night because I felt so bad....!"

Please shut up, Rosenia.

I was so rambling that I ended up spilling out words that I shouldn't have said.

In the end, I raised both hands and covered my mouth.

As I rolled my eyes and felt the awkwardness with my whole body Dominic rubbed the corner of his mouth with an embarrassed expression.

Then he reached out his hand and gently pulled down my hand that was covering my mouth. 

"Of course I like it."

"Really...?"

"Yes. I was just wondering if Miss Rosenia was okay."

After hesitating for a moment, he entwined his fingers between mine. The interlocked fingers were caught tightly.

My cheeks heated up at that light yet intimate touch.

He lowered his eyelashes and whispered as if he had no choice.

"Obviously, Rosenia suggested it first."

Oh no...

Maybe it's not okay.

***

I had an important goal of changing Dominic's mind within three days, so I thought I would be a little nervous throughout the trip.

"Wow, Mr. Dominic. Look at that. There's a pretty store over there."

I enjoyed the trip itself from the beginning, ignoring all my worries.

Turin was a historic university city with a national academy. It is a city created with the founding of the empire, and has excellent intellectual infrastructure, a large population, and a developed commercial district, making it quite lively.

Come to think of it, the place where Blanc graduated was also the National Academy in Turin.

As I passed through the gate and entered the city, I felt a scholarly yet free atmosphere.

I've been to many places for business purposes, but this was my first time visiting a place purely for travel, so it was all amazing.

I continued to exclaim while looking at the cityscape seen through the carriage window. 

Mr. Dominic laughed softly.

"Shall we stop by for a moment?"

"Is that okay?"

"Sure. You don't have a busy schedule, do you?"

Well, it's a trip....!

We turned the carriage around and went back to the store we had just passed.

The store I pointed out as pretty was a place that sold cute interior accessories. When I came inside, it felt like I had visited a little fairy kingdom.

I gently pulled Dominic's sleeve and whispered.

"There are so many cute things."

"Yes, that's right."

"Oh my God, look at that. Is that by any chance a watch?"

With my eyes shining, I looked at the props displayed throughout the store.

When I chattered, Dominic would occasionally respond from my side.

How long has it been like that?

At some point, it occurred to me that Dominic was quiet.

I turned my head and came face to face with him.

Mr. Dominic, is looking at me with infinitely warm eyes.


Previous            Next



        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments

Post a Comment