TVTLQ - Chapter 91

TVTLQ - Chapter 91

The Villainess Wants To Live Quietly



Even though the morning sun had not yet risen, my eyes opened brightly.

I got up and sat back on the bed. I remained in a daze, then pulled my right cheek hard.

"Ouch."

I let go of my cheek with tears streaming down my face.

Hurt.

It's not a dream either.

"Dominic is my lover."

Hehehe, a sinister laugh came out.

"Dominic is my boyfriend."

Handsome, tall, smart, sweet, and somehow perfect. Mr. Dominic is mine!

Although it's only for three days. Still, there's no way it's going to end in three days, right?

"As the old saying goes, well begun is half done."

Once you have established a relationship somehow, it will be much easier from then on.

"That's where they caught the person who was originally going to reject them."

I muttered as if adding a little bitterly.

Yesterday, when I once again expressed my feelings to Mr. Dominic, I was able to clearly realize that I was not mistaken until now.

Dominic clearly liked me too. That wasn't really a lie.

But for some reason, he wanted to reject me. He looked like he was going to die of such regret.

I told him I had been thinking a lot about it, but in fact, asking him to date me for just three days was something I said almost impulsively.

To be honest, the suggestion to meet for three days before making a decision was a suggestion I made with a lot of pride on my part.

It's not something I can return, and it seems a bit like I'm begging. Because it felt like I was clinging desperately to someone who kept trying to reject me.

But at that time, all I could think about was that I had to catch Dominic somehow.

It was just my feeling, but for some reason, it felt like Dominic would disappear forever after this confession.

'I don't want to lose Mr. Dominic.'

If I lose him, I don't know when I will be able to meet such a precious person again in my life.

'What if my pride gets hurt a little?'

Even if I end up kicking the blanket in embarrassment later, I want to express everything I have to express before I regret it.

"Maybe Dominic will change his mind in three days."

Besides, do you think I'll just sit around and wait for the ripe persimmons to fall?

I made a plan last night to secure his heart.

I won't waste a single day. I made a solemn determination and pulled the rope.

This is the start of the plan.

***

Rosenia wasn't the only one who started the morning early.

An old inn located on the outskirts of the capital. Calix, who had just washed up in the shared bathroom on the second floor, came out, wiping the moisture from his head.

"Whoa."

When he returned to the room, he stretched lightly.

The hard, small bed he slept in last night was very uncomfortable. The same goes for the small shared bathroom.

But he has no choice but to stay here for the next three days.

Just like yesterday, he never knew when Rosenia would come to visit him.

"It's three days, but it starts tomorrow, not today! A whole day has already passed today. Dominic, you also admit that, right?"

"Yes, of course. I think it's the right decision."

"I thought Dominic would think that too. Then, have a nice dream... See you tomorrow?"

She achieved her desired goal with great vigor, and when it was time to leave, she seemed a little embarrassed, so she said goodbye and left.

That was so cute.

Calix, who was laughing heartily, was shocked when he saw his reflection in the mirror.

What a foolish man was on the other side of the mirror. All the screws are gone and he is just smiling.

"You're crazy."

Calix lowered the corner of his mouth in an instant and muttered self-deprecatingly. He covered his face with his palm and made a deflated sound.

Even if he relaxed just a little, he started laughing so easily.

Even though in reality it is not a situation to laugh at all.

"I wonder what I can do about being so attached to a relationship that will end soon." 

Dominic's status needs to be sorted out as soon as possible. So, thinking about the future, it would have been more productive to approach her as Calix than to waste time with her as Dominic.

Especially since it is unclear how long it will take for 'Calix' to win Rosenia's heart.

But even though he knew that fact, he made the wrong choice.

In fact, looking back, he doesn't think he ever made an efficient or productive choice in front of Rosenia. All of his choices were focused on how to make her happy. 

"At least as Dominic, I have to end the relationship well."

It had already happened and once the decision had been made, there was no going back.

He thought that the best thing he could do was to console Rosenia's feelings during the three-day grace period and then bid her farewell.

"First, I have to find a way to get Dominic out naturally." 

In fact, it was a problem that could be easily solved if Calix honestly confessed everything to Rosenia. He, the Duke of the Empire, and the man she wants to marry as much as the Crown Prince Rexed, woos him, saying she loves him.

Your partner may feel disappointed that you cheated on her for a while, but won't she accept you in the end?

After all, he was also Dominic, whom Rosenia loved.

Moreover, Calix was willing to grant whatever she wanted as long as he could marry Rosenia.

Top? 

If she wanted to continue to run her Pierre Merchant Company instead of Alter Company, he would support her more enthusiastically than anyone else.

Droughty? 

Rather than the idiotic eldest son Nathaniel, it would have been ideal for Rosenia to temporarily inherit Pierre, and thereafter for Rosenia and her own child to become Marquis Pierre.

He couldn't help it.

He would rather have Rosenia be Duchess Altemir than Marquis Pierre.

'As expected. I should have more than one child.'

Only then will she be able to take charge of each family one by one and carry it on.

After a moment of idle delusion and making plans for the future, he realized that he was smiling again.

Calix, feeling embarrassed for no reason, cleared his throat loudly.

"Anyway."

The work that Calix did by changing his appearance with the ring was not just for his superiors.

There was a kind of common goal that linked him, Rexed, and even Icarus. That's why Rexed also advised Calix not to reveal his identity.

Calix also swore to keep the secret. So it was impossible to reveal the secret of the ring.

"After dating, saying it wasn't as good as I expected..."

Calix frowned.

He didn't want to say anything that would hurt her.

Besides, if it were possible to say something like that, he would have ended the relationship neatly before he even had to date her for three days.

"Or just make her lose her affection for Dominic..."

When Calix hangs out with knights, he often hears them complaining that their wives or lovers are picky.

They scold them for drinking every day, or they nag them for lying down, without washing up when they were having a hard time after training.

Calix thinks there was also a complaint that people pointed out that they kept making noises that made it difficult for them to eat comfortably.

After thinking for a while, Calix decided to put this method on hold.

Trying to do it himself is a bit... It was dirty.

Are you chomping at the bit while eating in front of someone you want to impress?

Knights have a rough working environment and need to be strong, so Calix thought they would do whatever it takes.

He guesses it won't work.

These guys, they need to reform their minds sometime.

"Is that the only way to go in the end?"

Calix's expression darkened.

The last method he came up with was Dominic's death.

Death was a method that had often been used before. This is because any being created using the ring could be completely erased from society.

There was no better way to prevent someone from finding the missing person again.

But wouldn't Rosenia be shocked if he disappeared like that?

"I think it might be a good idea to take a more gentle approach to her."

For example, it was actually time-limited.


Previous            Next



        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments