TVTLQ - Chapter 80

TVTLQ - Chapter 80

The Villainess Wants To Live Quietly


It seemed dangerous, so I tried to calmly wait for rescue, but I couldn't afford that.

I rolled up my sleeves and started moving the stones blocking the passage one by one.

First, let's move at least the small things from the top.

The Crown Prince couldn't have come here alone. He must have been accompanied by numerous knights.

Even though we were isolated, it didn't mean there was no one to save us.

They will also be desperate to save the Crown Prince, so if both sides join forces, they will be able to get out quickly.

"Okay."

I worked hard to move the stone. However, the pile of stones that filled the passage showed no signs of abating.

Moreover, at some point, the stone seemed to have become completely stuck and could not be removed.

I think it would be dangerous to touch it further here.

"Ha..."

Even at that moment, Rexed' condition worsened by the minute.

"I can't do that, Your Highness."

I went back to Lexus.

"There's a basement down here. Let's go down there first."

This is the place that Icarus called his home.

If that were the case, wouldn't there still be something left to communicate with the outside world?

"I will help you. Give me your arm."

"Put this aside."

He rejected my hand.

"I know what you're going to do. Are you saying you're following there?"

"I won't do anything to Your Highness."

"How can I believe that?" 

He driving me crazy. I felt frustrated at the other person's uncooperative attitude.

Do you know what your condition is right now?

The fact that even his body is shaking is extremely ominous.

If things continued like this, it was clear that Rexed would pass away for unknown reasons.

Out of impatience, I chewed my lips and rubbed my chest.

At that time, something protruded passed my fingertips.

“Ah.”

At that moment, I remembered something I had forgotten.

That's right, there was this.

The tears of the World Tree.

The tears of the World Tree are natural magic stones.

Unlike artificial magic stones that wizards artificially infused with magic, it had healing powers that could even compensate for an individual's physical weaknesses.

Maybe the reason I'm okay at this moment is because of this magic stone hanging around my neck. I held on tightly to the necklace that I could feel through my dress.

If I cast this on Rexed now, his condition may improve.

Instead, I will no longer be able to guarantee my condition. But if Rexed dies, I'm definitely dead too.

The underground passage has already collapsed.

I didn't do anything, but the Rexed that was following me suffered this.

But if we go one step further and Rexed dies...

The crime of murdering the royal family cannot be avoided.

As soon as I thought about it, my decision became faster.

"Your Highness, please wear this."

I took out the world tree's tears and hung them around Rexed's neck.

Rexed tried to swat my hand away but failed due to lack of strength.

As soon as he put the necklace on, his complexion, which had been like that of rotten grapes, improved.

On the other hand, I began to feel a strange sensation.

"Ugh."

It felt like a bug was crawling on my forearm. At the same time, my whole body became cold.

What is this?

Magic has no effect on me.

It was definitely a decision made by the Grand Wizard Icarus.

So is it poison?

I felt like my body was getting stiffer by the minute.

I barely exhaled and leaned my back against the wall.

“Rosenia Pierre.”

The Rexed, now in good condition, approached me.

He was looking at me with a confused face.

"What have you done? What is this that you gave me?" 

"It is a natural magic stone."

I answered honestly.

Anyway, I couldn't hide the fact from the moment I hung that around Rexed's neck.

His eyes widened as if he was surprised by my answer.

And then he immediately gave an expression of understanding.

"Indeed. So..."

"Ha, that's definitely... It seems to be effective."

"Your face...Don't use this as an excuse to cling to me later, take it back."

"That's it."

I barely looked at him and said.

"Never lose it... Ha, please give it back to me."

That's important.

I need to pass it on to Penelope.

"....If it weren't for your younger sister, I would have ignored you."

"What?"

"I'm talking to myself."

I grumbled and closed my eyes.

My senses were becoming dull, so I thought I would save my energy by reducing my movements even a little.

For a moment, I suddenly felt scared.

What happens to me if they don't rescue me from outside in time?

Rather than being killed by the male leads while harassing the female lead like in the original work, is I going to die from this unknown poison?

"Young Lady?"

I suddenly became short of breath. My panicked body didn't move as I wanted.

Before I was possessed by Rosenia l, I died suddenly without even being aware of my death, but I had no regrets. No, I think I was rather relieved.

Because I was able to free myself from that terrible debt, my relationship with my younger brother who showed no room for improvement, and all other responsibilities. But now many things came to mind.

A company that is just about to get on the growth track, and what I have achieved so far.

And even Mr. Dominic.

Before I met him, I was like a lost buoy floating in the open sea.

I suddenly became Rosenia, but I couldn't really feel it.

The reason I tried to somehow get to the top and take over the top and the family was ultimately for my own adaptation.

I thought that if I became essential to someone, I would be able to settle down here completely.

And in the process, I met DominiClc.

He was the first person to discover me.

I always had to prove my worth to others, but he always recognized me first.

He was the one who came to me because he was interested in the business I was working on, and he was the one who suggested that he wanted to join me, saying that my talent shined.

He was the one who approached me in a friendly way when there was no one around, and he was the one who got angry when I encountered something dangerous as if it were his own.

He was the person who allowed me to exist as myself in this unfamiliar world.

Oh, what should I do?

I miss you, Dominic.

I couldn't even ask him if he liked me or if Dominic felt the same way as me.

I should have asked when he kissed my forehead. Then at least I wouldn't have such foolish regrets.

At that time, a small thumping sound was heard from somewhere. Before I knew it, Rexed, who was supporting me, was screaming.

"It's here! This way!"

The sound of the walls pounding gradually became louder.

Thump, thump.

"It's pierced! I found him!"

"Your Highness the Crown Prince!nAre you safe?"

The tight stone wall broke through and people appeared.

And a man is seen between them.

"Rosenia!"

"Mr. Dominic..."

The last time I saw him, I blacked out.

***

About 20 minutes before the blocked passage was cleared.

"I heard a strange signal and came to check it out."

Icarus, with his head in a magpie's nest, appeared on the scene, as if he had come from sleep.

"Icarus."

Calix, who had already captured the people and was leading the knights, had his eyes lit up.

If it were Icarus' magic, the rescue would be faster.

As he approached Icarus, Icarus smiled brightly.

"Hello, Duke." 

"This is Dominic Willock."

He took Icarus' horse. He didn't like to call himself a Duke arbitrarily.

"Sorry for the first notice, but I urgently need your help. Can you help me?"

Although he was pretending to be polite, his eyes were commanding Icarus to help immediately.

His attitude seems very urgent.

Icarus smiled bitterly.

"Do you think there's someone important trapped inside?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

"This is His Royal Highness the Crown Prince and Lady Pierre."

Icarus' eyes widened.

"Then I need to help you."

Tap.

He snapped his fingers.

The wind began to blow where people were gathered.

The intangible wind dug into the cracks where the stones had collapsed.

The stones that filled the interior vibrated.

Calix did not miss the opportunity and ordered the knights.

"Focus on digging where the stone vibrates!"

And finally, the blocked passage was cleared.

"Rosenia!"

Calix screamed.

She was lying unconscious in Rexed's arms.

"Your Highness! Are you okay?"

The knights rushed to the Crown Prince.

Rexed nodded with a somewhat tired look.

"There are no injuries."

"That Lady..."

"Give it to me."

Calix approached Rexed and said.

Surprised, Rexed opened his eyes wide.


Previous            Next



      Buy Me A Coffee

Comments

Post a Comment