TVTLQ - Chapter 12

TVTLQ - Chapter 12

The Villainess Wants To Live Quietly



'From next time, I will definitely come with my father and make sure he keeps an eye on me so I don't do anything in vain."

I said it in that way.

Rexed narrowed his brows and frowned smugly.

The other person would be displeased anyway, so I decided to leave now and bowed my head once again.

 "Then I will take my leave. Please forgive my rudeness in leaving first. Hood bye." 

And with those last words, I quickly left the place without even looking back. We were lucky to be together, and we will never see each other again!

Where Rosenia left, the strong scent of the rose that resembled her name remained.

Rexed looked at the other person's back in vain. Then Calix, who had remained silent the whole time, spoke

"Lady Pierre ran away."

"Ah."

Only then did Rexes come to his senses.

How can you get so upset like this?

I felt ridiculous, but it was impossible.

A little while ago, he was truly embarrassed by Rosenia's actions.

"Calix."

 "Huh."

"Can you hit me on the head?"

Calix chuckled at Rexed's spell.

"Then I will go straight to prison for insulting the royal family."

"If it's a dream, I think I should wake up. I think I just saw something wrong."

Rosenia Pierre apologizing. This cannot happen. Moreover, she came here because Princess Penelope called her?

"I'll have to ask her directly."

Rexed turned and took a step forward. Calix followed behind him leisurely.

"Sister!" 

"Rexed? What happened all of a sudden?"

When Rexed arrived at Princess Penelope's room, Penelope was sitting on the sofa and resting.

Penelope, who was resting with a tired face, woke up in surprise. Rexed opened his eyes wide when he saw his sister looking more tired than usual.

He knew it. What Rosenia showed a moment ago was nothing more than an eccentric act. There is no way that women will change.

Rexed asked with a growl. 

"Is it because of Pierre?"

 "What?"

"I thought she was behaving calmly, but she's in trouble again. What kind of rudeness did she do to my sister this time?"

 Penelope blinked her eyes blankly and let out a laugh.

 "I said something. Nothing happened."

"Then why did she come? Did you really give her permission to have an audience with you?"

"Okay. She said he wanted to give me a congratulatory gift "

"Sister, don't you know too? Pierre, what did that woman do before?"

"I know. So I called because I was more curious."

Penelope added with a chuckle. 

"It didn't seem like she missed you that much?"

Rexed's face distorted. However, it was not a face of jealousy due to a lack of attention from the other person, but an unpleasantness that came from complete distrust.

Penelope said to Rexed, whose true feelings were clearly visible.

"I was a little worried too. Surely Pierre has done something quite bad before? But today she didn't say anything about you. Of course, I didn't bother to mention it either."

"It's all acting and pretense."

"Maybe so. Anyway, there was nothing to worry about. Calix is here too, it's been a while."

Calix bowed his head towards Penelope. Because Calix and Rexed had been friends since childhood, Princess Penelope was like an older sister to Calix.

"How have you been. Your Highness ?"

"I always get along well."

 "I heard that the wedding date has been set. Congratulations."

"Okay, thank you." 

Meanwhile, while the two were chatting warmly about their current situation, Rexed discovered a gift package piled up in a corner of the room.

That must be the gift that Rosenia brought

Rexed frowned in annoyance and ordered the maid next to him. 

"There's something in this room that shouldn't be there. Take those away right now."

"Stop it. Rexed." 

Penelope stopped the Lexus with a firm voice.

"These are not personal gifts but are given in the name of Marquis Pierre. What will happen to my face if I throw them away?"

"It's a gift, and there might be something dangerous mixed in with it."

Although he was momentarily taken aback by the other person's sudden apology, he had already concluded that Rosenia was pulling another trick.

This must have happened once or twice. That's why Rosenia Pierre was a woman who had no answers.

"Ha, as I said before, nothing much happened with Miss Pierre."

Penelope sighed, resting her forehead against the increasingly loud sound.

Her younger brother disliked Pierre to the point of exaggeration. Well, there is a good reason for that.

'Next time I call Pierre, I'll have to meet him outside the imperial palace.'

She never thought that giving her a pass to the villa would have been prescient.

"If you're going to keep acting so messy, you better get out. Calix, will you take Rexed back with you?"

"All right. See you next time. Your Highness."

"Sister? Hey, Calix!"

Calix faithfully followed Penelope's command to celebrate, grabbing Rexed's arm and dragging him outside. The Princess waved her hand gently through the door that was gradually closing.

thud. 

Eventually, the door closed and Rexed, who was kicked out, gaped.

He was kicked out.

Pierre told me to throw away the gift she gave me.

"How on earth did she boil your sister?"

Calix tapped the shoulder of Rexed, who was complaining.

 "You didn't say anything wrong. Anyway, Marquis Pierre is an imperialist."

"Even so, she is excluded."

Rexes gritted his teeth.

"There's no way she came to her senses. What kind of trick is this again? I would rather believe that the noble faction is going to donate a hundred thousand gold to the royal family this year than believe that woman."

***

"Etch."

I sniffled and coughed.

'Who curses at me?'

For some reason, my ears also feel a little itchy.

On a warm sunny afternoon, I was sitting at my desk checking documents and wiping the tip of my nose with my finger. It seems like someone is criticizing me, but there are more than one or two culprits. From Nathaniel to Rexed to Callix, my blessings are so lacking.

'For some reason, the Crown Prince is the most suspicious."

Last week, when I entered the palace to meet Princess Penelope, I really got goosebumps when I ran into him.

I sighed heavily as I recalled the memories of that day.

To be honest. I had no idea that Rosenia's image of the Crown Prince would be so bad.

If I had known, of course, I would have been more prepared when going to the Imperial Palace.

They must have figured out in advance and selected a time when the Crown Prince was not there.

'He was very angry when he saw me.'

I had a reasonable suspicion that the person who killed Rosenia in the original story was actually Prince Rexed.

Isn't it common for a male lead to kill a villain for the female lead?

She's already an annoying woman. but Rosenia could have been eliminated for various reasons in the name of delivering justice...

"Ugh."

At that time, a man's disgusting whining voice interrupted my thoughts.

Nathaniel, sitting at a better desk than mine, was the main character. 

"Hey, I want to go out and have fun."

Nathaniel sighed and slumped down on his desk.

Since earlier, he had been doodling instead of working, and now it seemed like he had lost even the will to do so.

Go, go.

And when you leave, give me everything you have as a Marquis.

I uttered a friendly voice, hiding my true feelings that threatened to come out.

"You have to work hard, brother. It's an honor to prepare Her Royal Highness's wedding gift." 

Nathaniel lifted his head slightly and looked at me. 

"Besides, it's the first wedding of the current Emperor's children, so it's going to be a very grand wedding. So, father personally entrusted it to my brother." 

After I gave my father advice regarding the import of pepper, my father actually went to the Emperor made a deal, and came back.

In addition, I also secretly proposed a contract to the Princess.

As a result of all of these things coming together, the Pierre Association became responsible for paying for the items needed for the Princess's marriage.



Previous            Next



Support Novellate!



Comments