Attention!!

Please do not copy and repost series from Novellatte. Please ask for permission first. Let's respect each other.

TFLCM - Chapter 105




'I must be crazy!'

Eve jumped up like a spring.

Did you lose your reason because you were too excited? What have I done!

"Uh, uh, wait a minute..."

Something entered Eve's eyes as she struggled to break free from the embrace.

Eve's face turned pale.

What was swaying in front of her eyes was a wolf's tail.

But Eve trembled as if she had fallen into ice water.

Eve slowly lowered her gaze. Noelier, nestled in her arms with a relaxed expression, was no different than usual.

"Eve, please stroke my head."

No... There was a difference. He wanted to be adored by her by acting all cutesy.

“No, Noel.”

"Yes."

Unlike Eve's trembling voice, Noelier quickly answered in a composed voice and looked up at her.

Eve tried hard to compose her trembling body and opened her mouth.

"Oh, aren't you okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"I am..."

The word 'wolf' could not be uttered. Noelier quietly gazed at Eve, who was trembling with fear.

As if in fear, the wolf ears sprang up above her head and flapped violently.

What am I to do with her being this lovely? Even though I had her right in front of me, held captive in my arms, I was burning with desire. I wanted to swallow my reason, unleash my instincts, and devour her like a madman.

But I couldn't show that side to Eve. I couldn't reveal my scary side to a wolf bride who was this frightened.

"Eve."

Noelier reached out and wrapped his hand around Eve's hand.

Unlike Eve, who shivered at the warm heat, a desperate sigh naturally burst from Noelier's lips.

Noelier rubbed his cheek against Eve's palm.

To Eve, it was interpreted as a promise of absolute obedience.

"Why, why..."

Eve rolled her eyes and assessed the situation.

Noticing the thought, Noelier tilted his head loosely, using his hand as a support.

"Are you curious why Eve is still alive and well?"

"..."

Eve flinched, struck by the nail on the head.

She didn't know that after letting her guard down with such cuteness, he might instantly turn on jer and roast her alive.

The wolf's ears, feeling fear, were twitching incessantly.

Noelier, struggling to hold back his laughter, slowly opened his mouth.

"Dragons are bound to obey their mates unconditionally. No matter what the mate is."

“...Companion?”

Eve blankly ruminated on his words. Noelier smiled prettily and nodded.

"So, it doesn't matter that Eve is a wolf."

"Wait a minute. A companion...?"

Noelier, who couldn't wait and was kissing Eve on the head while hugging her, paused.

He looked at Eve with a shocked expression.

"...Isn’t it?”

The sorrowful face looked as if tears were about to fall at any moment. Eve took a startled breath.

"But Eve clearly said she would imprint with me..."

"That's right. It's true, but... that's because I was afraid Noel might go berserk..."

"So, naturally, I assumed Eve would really become my partner, but..."

“Noel.”

"It's all my misconception..."

Noelier bit his lip, unable to finish speaking. Then he raised his hand and covered his face.

'No way?'

Noelier had never once shown tears. Yet, overwhelmed by shock and a sense of betrayal, he was shedding tears.

For whom?

'It's all because of me!'

A huge sense of guilt came over her.

From her perspective, the decision was to imprint first. She claimed it was to prevent a potential rampage, but... honestly, desire had also taken precedence.

However, from Noelier's perspective, it was different.

To Noelier, who had lost his heart, imprinting must have meant more than marriage.

The person who trembled just from holding hands mustered courage at his words. He even kissed her. He trusted Eve.

In conclusion, they slept while completely naked like this—of course, when she glanced at it earlier, it seemed like he was wearing bottoms—and hugged each other until they slept for a while.

For the naive Noelier, this must have been a tremendous challenge.

But what on earth is this state of affairs?

Despite having completely fooled everyone into thinking she was a wolf all this time, she even brushed off his offer to become a mate by saying she "did it because he was in a hurry."

It was such an evil deed that even Satan shook his head, saying, "Ah, this is a bit much..."

Even kneeling and apologizing wouldn't have been enough.

Eve pushed her wagging tail to one side and cautiously approached Noelier. 

"Noel."

"..."

Noelier didn't move a muscle. Becoming anxious, Eve pressed even closer to him.

"Noel, look over here. Okay? I'm sorry."

Eve reached out and removed Noelier's hand that was covering his face. As his face was revealed, the corners of his eyes were deeply red.

'To think I'm trembling even in the midst of this. I'm definitely a pervert.'

Eve, having shaken off her lust, grabbed Noelier's little finger.

As if waiting for this, a wave of intense heat surged in, and Eve shivered.

His red eyes, trembling with anxiety, turned toward her. He opened his mouth after a long while.

"...I feel so stupid. Eve just...... just said it as a joke, but like an idiot, I believed it and..."

Eve hugged him with all her might, overwhelmed by the self-reproach that continued once again.

"No, it's nothing. I was just flustered for a moment. So please don't cry. Okay?"

"But..."

He pulled his lips away again. Eve quickly covered his mouth. His tear-filled eyes opened wide.

“You don’t trust me?”

Noelier, who had blinked his pretty eyes at the deliberately stern words, slowly shook his head.

He mumbled something. I couldn't hear well, so I took my hand away, and Noelier hesitated before speaking.

"Then... may I hug you?"

To think this was what he had mustered the courage to say. Eve's heart ached and choked with emotion.

"Of course."

At the ensuing acceptance, Noelier cautiously reached out his arm.

Strong arms wrapped around her slender waist. Soon, tremendous heat enveloped her body.

“What should I do?”

He mumbled in Eve's arms.

"I want to fall asleep holding Eve in my arms just like this. My body won't obey my will. Strange thoughts keep coming to mind."

Noelier muttered as if making a confession.

Good heavens, to think Noelier would say something like that.

'Is this really the same person who used to tremble at the mere touch?'

After the kiss, Noelier seemed to open his eyes in a different way.

'It would be best to explain it step by step, wouldn't it? He probably doesn't know much about things like this.'

Right. You have to take responsibility like a woman!

Eve cleared her throat. Then a sullen face looked up at her.

"This is a natural feeling. Of course, it would be a huge problem if they did that to someone other than me."

“Is it a big deal?”

He blinked his innocent eyes. Eve spoke with a stern face, as if trying to scare a child.

"Yes. Something terrible will happen. The world could actually collapse..."

"..."

Noelier's face turned strange.

"I guess this is a bit of an exaggeration." 

She cleared her throat and spoke again.

"Well, that’s an exaggeration. I won’t actually break down. Ha. But something similar does happen. After all, if you make someone else cry, that guy is bound to shed tears of blood. So, Noel, you must not even harbor these feelings for anyone else. Only for me, okay?"

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

Noelier nodded seriously at nothing Eve said, as if learning the truth of the world.

Very good. Eve nodded in satisfaction, but suddenly her body tumbled over. The magnificent ceiling came into view.

“Huh?”

Noelier came into Eve's field of vision, startled by the sudden change in posture.

The smile on her lips was always the same, unchanging. The affectionate gaze and the beautiful face, too.

But something was different.

Eve, realizing it instinctively, quickly called his name.

"No, Noel."

“Yes, Eve.”

Noelier answered quietly and gave her a tight kiss on the cheek.

The endless kisses on the cheek, forehead, and eyes tickled.

"Wait. Just a moment."

Eve struggled slightly. Eve, who had only imagined the unrestrained... acts until now, had no immunity to this.

It was a kiss sweet enough to make her hands and feet twitch. Her insides felt hot and churning, and she felt like she was going to go crazy.

Noelier, holding Eve's struggling wrist gently, said sullenly.

"But you told me to do it only to Eve."

“Yes, but..."

"I'm being well-behaved, so shouldn't you be nice to me?"

“Ha. But...”

Noelier kissed her forehead. His red eyes, filled with passion, reflected the frightened wolf.

Ah, it started egging on in my head again.

I wanted to desire her. I wanted to unleash everything I had been holding back. Just imagining that beautiful voice desperately calling only my name made my body tense up involuntarily. Besides, hadn't she given her permission?

But it was not the right time yet. Perfect obedience. For her sake, now was the time to step back.

Noelier, with the corners of his eyes drooping, stepped away from her, looking a little dejected.

"I'm sorry. But a dragon's mating season is worse than this..."

Twitch!

Suddenly, a glint appeared in Eve's eyes. Her wolf ears twitched wildly in excitement, and her tail was bouncing back and forth.

It was worth deliberately mentioning the heat cycle. Noelier, struggling to hold back his laughter, continued speaking.

"When our dragons are in heat, we kiss our companions from head to toe to help them relax. It hurts if they don't relax."


Previous                Next



Support Novellate!

Buy Me A Coffee

Comments