He asked pitifully with a tearful expression. His eyes were red.
Fine, whatever. I'm going to do it. I couldn't just sit by and watch Noelier suffer. I had to do something.
“I will help you.”
Eve slowly leaned in.
Their faces drew closer. As she met her trembling eyes, it felt as if her heart had dropped.
Eve caught her breath and squeezed her eyes shut.
Smooch.
As she lowered her head, something warm touched her lips. It was definitely lips.
1, 2, 3... After some time had passed, she pulled her lips away.
"Th-this should be enough, right?"
"..."
Eve smiled awkwardly. It was her first kiss in her own way, but it was a desperate struggle not to show it.
However, for some reason, it seemed like his body heat was getting even worse.
'Didn't I have to kiss him again?'
Eve was flustered. No matter how much she thought about it, it seemed like nothing could compare to imprinting.
'But if I don't remove those restraints, the imprinting won't happen...!'
Noelier shook his head as Eve was flustered.
"It's alright. You don't have to go to such trouble for me."
“Noel.”
"For things like this... I can just put up with it on my own."
As if embarrassed to speak, he raised his arm and covered his face.
Th-what should I do about this? I had acted so confidently, yet it seemed I had only made Noelier sadder.
"Th-that's not it. Noel. I mean..."
"Should I say this?" Eve, flustered and biting her innocent lip, reluctantly opened her mouth.
"Noel, why do you think I'm trying to do this?"
"That's it..."
Noelier spoke with a face that still showed signs of fever.
"Isn't it just because you feel so sorry for me? Because Eve is kind."
“No, no.”
"Then..."
Eve said confidently.
"This is practice before imprinting."
"...Imprinting?"
"Yes. Noel might not know, but imprinting is related to things like this, and things like that."
Trying to explain everything to a man who knows nothing, she doesn't know where to start or end. Eve spoke in the roundabout way possible.
"I don't have the key right now, but if I find it, I'll have to imprint it, you know. Uh, I mean, to imprint it, I have to do something similar to this, you know? That requires enough practice."
Eve said that while glancing at Noelier.
His eyes were filled with surprise, as if he hadn't expected to hear the word 'imprinting.'
"In that case... are you saying you will imprint on me?"
Eve slowly nodded.
"Yes."
"..."
"I'm going to imprint with Noel."
And she mustered up the courage to lower her head and kiss his lips.
"That's why I'm practicing. Until I really make the imprint..."
"..."
"Like this, starting from the lips..."
It was just as she was about to kiss him once more. Her body shook violently.
He raised his upper body, placing his hands on the bed.
“Ugh!”
Eve hurriedly clutched the hem of Noelier's clothes.
His other hand was gripping her waist tightly, so her body did not fall backward.
"Noel...?"
Eve's bewildered gaze fell upon him.
She sat on Noelier's legs, facing each other.
A surprised Eve unconsciously leaned her upper body back.
However, the strong arms wrapped around her waist did not allow her to retreat.
Even though they had kissed, she felt embarrassed as she was held close to him and looked him in the face.
Eve slowly raised her gaze and looked at him.
"Ah..."
She discovered the desire hidden within those wet eyes. It was like lava on the verge of exploding. It felt as if he would melt her and then swallow her whole in one gulp. Eve involuntarily flinched.
"Eve."
Unlike his gaze, a soft voice held her back. Eve looked up at him with trembling eyes.
"I would like to practice as well."
"..."
"Can you help me?"
Eve slowly nodded.
Noelier lifted his face and kissed Eve. It was a short kiss, just like she had done.
He hugged her and kissed her, but the heat in his body did not cool down.
More. More. He needed something to suppress this boiling blood.
He gave her a light kiss on the lips, as if no matter how much he kissed, it wasn't enough.
Then Eve urgently grabbed Noelier's shoulder.
On top of that, a rush of heat rushed into her body all at once, and the endless physical contact left me feeling dizzy.
"Oh, I think this is enough practice. It seems sufficient..."
Then, a hot hand gently wrapped around the back of her neck.
His red eyes were filled with passion. At that moment, he was a dragon. It felt as though a dragon were about to devour her from head to toe. It was just as Eve flinched, overwhelmed by his aura.
"You said you needed practice."
Eve slowly nodded.
Noelier, having barely managed to hold onto his sanity, spoke in a suppressed voice.
"Actually, I've already practiced."
A long time ago.
At the same time as those words, their lips met. Long ago? There wasn't even a moment to ask what he meant.
A hot tongue pushed its way in between the tightly locked lips.
As if waiting for it, the heat inside his body welcomed Eve's cold.
A sweet and refreshing aura resembling Eve enveloped his body.
The peace said to be found only in a companion is probably in this form.
"Noel...!"
Eve urgently grabbed the hem of his clothes. However, the call she spat out was merely swallowed up by him again.
As she gasped for breath, Noelier noticed her like a ghost and twisted his head to clear a path for her to breathe. Then, they fought urgently again.
It was still far from enough. More. More. He desperately needed her. It wasn't just a simple desire. This was a matter of survival. Just as he tightened his grip on her waist, Eve suddenly went limp.
"...Eve?"
Noelier checked on Eve's condition as the cold suddenly evaporated.
Could Eve have been strained by the fleeting power just moments ago?
"..."
However, something different happened than imagined. Eve was not hurt or fainted.
"You... fell asleep."
She literally fell asleep.
And that too, with wolf ears and tail showing.
Beastmen would sometimes show traces of their animals when they were excited or unable to control their emotions.
'Even so, to fall asleep like this.'
A groan burst from his mouth.
Come to think of it, Eve used to sleep particularly soundly in his arms.
Since she was particularly on the cold side, he thought it was because their body temperature was well-balanced.
Still, it wasn't meant in a bad way. A companion finds rest and comfort in the dragon's embrace. It was no wonder that one fell asleep like this.
'My companion.'
Thinking that way made him feel even more relieved.
Eve's words about imprinting, the Siren's words, and Eve sleeping soundly in his arms like this.
She was telling him that she was his partner.
However, it would be troublesome if she kept falling asleep like this.
Because he was curious about what would happen next, and what would happen after that.
'Of course, Eve will tell me everything.'
Noelier hugged Eve tightly. The wolf's tail wafted as if welcoming him.
A gentle smile spread across Noelier's lips. His heat completely ensnared Eve.
***
Her face felt hot. It seemed that morning was dawning again.
Eve fumbled to the side to cover her face with the blanket.
What she touched was something hot and hard.
For a moment, she thought, 'Crazy?' but she soon realized it was an arm.
'Me too.'
Eve moved her body, shaking off her lewdness.
However, his strong arms gripped her waist tightly and wouldn't let go. It seemed he had no intention of letting go easily.
'What should I do about this?'
Eve, who had been contemplating, turned her body to the other side. By turning her back, she was able to avoid the sunlight pouring down on her face.
'It's finally getting better.'
Eve buried her face, feeling much more at ease.
The heat surrounding her intensified, but she loved the cozy sensation.
As she unconsciously let out a pleasant sigh and rubbed her cheek, she felt the thing with its face buried in it twitch.
Wait for a sec.
Twitch?
Eve, feeling something strange, opened her eyes.
What was revealed before her eyes was a pale chest. A solid, naked...
"Did you wake up?"
“Ugh!”
Startled, Eve stepped back. However, the arm wrapped around her waist did not allow her to back away.
“Where are you going?”
Noelier hugged her tightly as if he were hurt.
"Do you hate me now?"
He buried his face in Eve's neck with a tearful expression.
'The problem was that I liked it too much!'
However, seeing a broad and firm chest was a story on a different level.
While she was confused, Noelier was inhaling her scent to his heart's content, as if playing a prank.
Noelier was not the type to be startled at the mere touch of a hand.
Only then did the memories she had forgotten begin to return little by little.
Heading east to find the wolf that stole the heart, meeting a mermaid, obtaining information about the imprint. Seizing the moment amidst the rising heat and restraints that could not be removed immediately, she gently soothed the tearful Noelier and pounced on him, and then...
“Noel..!”
She remembered everything, even the kiss with him.
Support Novellate!


Comments
Post a Comment