I tilted my head and answered.
"I wasn't even planning on going anywhere."
"I know."
Even as he said that, Carcel trailed off vaguely.
I could glimpse an inexplicable sense of self-control in Carcel's eyes as he looked down at me.
With a face that seemed to want to say something to me, he opened his lips and then closed them immediately.
Soon, Carcel tightened his grip with patience.
"...But even if I show you a side of myself that Asha doesn't know someday?"
"It's fine since I already know."
Carcel, you Duke Lakan, I mean, you're the mastermind.
I swallowed my words and smiled brightly.
"I heard Carcel is the inspector guarding this empire. You control the intelligence of the information guilds and are also the Empire's sword that hunts monsters."
Perhaps the portrayals in the novel are only a tiny part of Carcel.
One thing is certain: the Carcel I know is a colorful person with many sides.
"Wouldn't it be stranger if a man like that only showed me his affectionate side?"
I reached out and held his tightly clenched hand.
And I looked into Carcel's eyes.
"I don't care even if Carcel has a scheming and cruel side."
“Asha.”
"Oh, and I also have personality traits that are different from the side Carcel knows. Sometimes you seem to think of me as just a good person."
I playfully wrinkled my nose.
"I might be more calculating and snobbish than Carcel thinks, right?"
"Honestly, I really wish Asha were a snob."
"Why?"
"Since I have assets, I will at least gain the assurance that you will never be able to leave."
Carcel answered more seriously than I expected.
I let out a low laugh.
"I feel a bit sorry for Carcel."
“Why are you sorry?”
"Carcel is anxious because I haven't expressed it all this time."
My feelings for him are growing slowly but surely.
Knowing that, I stood on tiptoe and kissed Carcel on the cheek.
Smooch!
Carcel's body froze for a moment at the quick, brief touch of my lips.
I bit my lip slightly and met Carcel's eyes.
"Are you still anxious even after this?"
"...Asha, trying to kill me."
As if speechless, he clutched his heart with his other hand that was not being held.
That reaction was funny and cute, so I asked back.
“Can I do more?”
Carcel's gaze deepened even further. However, he did not refuse.
I lifted my toes again and kissed his cheek.
"Asha, don't you think it's a bit foolish to soothe and provoke a man at this late hour?"
Before I knew it, Carcel pulled my waist closer to him and asked in a low voice.
"If you knew what I was willing to do to Asha, you wouldn't have been able to do this."
"I'm not mentally prepared for that yet!"
His deeply sunken gaze clearly held a more intense, hot heat.
The solid bodies touching were hard, and the breath escaping from between the lips drawn close together was damp.
At that moment, Carcel's tongue slowly glided over my lips.
For some reason, I felt like my throat was being constricted and I was out of breath.
If I get captivated by Carcel's darkened eyes and kiss him just like that... What follows will probably happen instinctively.
Besides, he was a man overflowing with sensual charm.
Yet.
To think those beast-like eyes were facing me, rippling with desire.
My mouth kept feeling parched.
On such a subject, Carcel dared to blurt out such words.
"Asha, if you don't want to, I'm fine with remaining chaste for the rest of my life."
"It's not that I want it that much, and it's a bit too early. Everything is new to me."
"This is my first time, too. I am someone who has never had any contact with women."
Carcel's gaze watching me was sticky like tar.
I asked him a question.
"Then what on earth is Carcel's taste? Didn't you just end up liking me because I happened to be right in front of him?"
"I like pretty people."
How can you say you're attracted to pretty women in a situation like this?
I suddenly felt a twist in my heart and squirmed, trying to break free from his embrace.
"No?"
"Go ahead and meet lots and lots of pretty women! I'll end this contract marriage right away."
Upon hearing that, Carcel asked in a bewildered voice, genuinely dumbfounded.
"There are no pretty women other than Asha, so where am I supposed to go to meet a pretty one? I've already met one."
“Lie!”
"I'm dating my ideal type, so I don't need anyone else."
Am I that pretty?
I scoffed as if dumbfounded, but Carcel's gaze was so excessively sincere that I felt a sense of pride for no reason.
I know I'm being self-conscious. But still, to think that the reflection of me in his eyes is pretty to Carcel...
'It does feel good.'
"Don't go saying that anywhere else."
"If it weren't for Asha, why would I even say she's pretty?"
"You're good with words! Especially considering you look like a playboy."
"The first person I fell in love with at first sight was Asha, and the person I can never take my eyes off is Asha. A playboy, you know. I feel a bit wronged by that."
Carcel laughed softly and bowed his head toward me.
He lightly kissed my forehead.
I squeezed one eye shut at the tickling sensation.
"Cute."
He kissed my forehead, and this time, he lightly bumped my forehead with his.
My cheeks flushed slightly at the affection in those transparent red eyes.
I felt shy about the affection reaching me in such a pure form.
“Aren’t you tired?”
"A little."
"Then, shall we go to sleep now?'
“Just holding hands?”
“Just hold hands.”
Carcel smiled at me and confirmed it.
“Okay then.”
I smiled sweetly at him.
And at that moment, Carcel suddenly stepped back and clutched his nose.
“Ca, Carcel?”
"For a moment."
However, blood seeped out between his fingers.
"Carcel! Blood, you're bleeding!"
"It's fine. It's just a little blood from my nose."
"Use this!"
I hurriedly took out a handkerchief.
Why are you suddenly bleeding from your nose?
In the story, I think Carcel was famous for not getting hurt because he had a body as strong as steel!
Isn't it a big bottle?
"Carcel, should I call the doctor right now?!"
***
"Carcel. Should I call the doctor right now?!"
Carcel shook his head as he watched Asha urgently shouting at him.
Even if he called his doctor, all he’d hear is that he got a nosebleed because his heart was racing in front of the woman he liked.
Carcel was embarrassed.
"No!"
"Then why on earth does a man like you get a nosebleed? A man who seems like he wouldn't get hurt or feel pain!"
“That is, I mean..."
He was so excited because of Asha; his heart was pounding so hard it felt like it would burst at any moment.
No matter how you put it, it was pathetic by Carcel's standards.
'Actually, I've already had a nosebleed since yesterday.'
It seemed that Carcel might have fainted for a moment when Asha hugged him yesterday.
He felt the sensation of his mind becoming hazy for the first time.
He thought his heart had stopped for a moment, as if it had gone on strike.
Then, seeing Asha release the hug first and try to leave, Carcel hurriedly snapped back to reality.
That was also why he hugged her again.
Holding Asha was the happiest sensation Carcel had ever felt in his entire life.
The cute touch of a small, frail woman tightly embracing him, looking as if she would break if he applied even the slightest bit of force.
And the sweet scent emanating from her, her round head, and on top of that... Even her soft, supple body pressed against his own.
It was the first crisis.
He almost collapsed on the spot, bleeding from his nose.
It was an excessive stimulus for him, who had no resistance to women.
Even after lying down in bed together, Asha quickly closed her eyes and fell asleep, but Carcel, hugging his pillow tightly, could not fall asleep.
His heart was beating too fast.
Sharing the same night and the same bed together lowered the quality of sleep.
Carcel, who thought that perhaps it might have affected his lifespan as well, faced an even greater crisis the next day.
"Are you still anxious even after this?"
He was left bewildered by Asha's sly question as her lips touched his cheek and pulled away.
He wanted to break down right there before God as if making a confession and blurt out a declaration of love, but he mustered up extreme patience and held back.
He would rather undergo endurance training.
This was no different from torture.
A woman like a flower deer sheds herself like a fox.
Carcel had no choice but to be led as she wanted.
Because if that is what she wants, it is only right to grant her whatever she wants.
'To think such a beauty is my wife. I am the luckiest man in the world.'
Carcel was breathtakingly happy
So, he actually felt like he was going to suffocate.
Still, having trained even harder and taken better care of himself during this time, he thought he wouldn't be embarrassed to get a nosebleed in front of her.
He was shocked.
"I'm getting nosebleeds on both sides. That's strange."
Support Novellate!


Comments
Post a Comment