I was sentenced to death and died.
"I think it's a shame to kill you off as a villainess."
"What do you say? I want to give you a chance."
No, I thought I was dead.
But was it because of what a damn enemy said right before I died?
'Garen, you bastard!'
When I opened my eyes, it was ten years in the past.
And in another world, no less!
***
Since I came back to live anyway, I have no choice.
To avoid repeating my foolish part.
"Give me everything from here to here."
"...You mean to buy all of this?"
I struck a straw to my enemy and used him as my wallet.
"They, my friend's granddaughters, are so friendly, asking to go shopping together."
"That's just because I need a new wallet."
"..."
"Father, I'll be attending a banquet. Could you escort me?"
"...Of course. But will I be good enough?"
"Yes. As long as you do something about the gloomy looks of yours."
Even my severely broken family relationships were perfectly restored.
"...If I say I like you, will I make Roselyn comfortable?"
"Then shall we try dating for just six months?"
"...What?"
I even began the romance I once gave up on.
It was the perfect future I had wished for...
"Rose, you also have an abyss."
Even someone like me, who I thought was powerless, has an ability. And that is...
The Villainess Has Returned, The Wicked Woman Has Returned, 망나니 악녀가 돌아왔다
Author
Jaeunhyang
Artists
-
Year
2023
Tags
Rofan, Romance, Fantasy, Transcendent Being, Reincarnation, Wounded Man, Schemer, Mystery, Obsessive man,
Chapter List
| Chapter 1 | ||
| Chapter 2 | ||
| Chapter 3 | ||
| Chapter 4 | ||
| Chapter 5 | ||
| Chapter 6 | ||
| Chapter 7 | ||
| Chapter 8 | ||
| Chapter 9 | ||
| Chapter 10 | ||
Support Novellate!


Comments
Post a Comment