ICTFF - Chapter 17 < Pest Control (3) >





Pest Control (3) 

What did I just see?

My body froze in shock. Sierra asked naturally.

"What's the matter?"

"I don't know where the teaspoon is."

"There you are. Stretch your hand a little further forward. Yes."

As I sat down on the chair, holding the teaspoon, I couldn't believe what I had just seen.

I checked Oslo and Sierra's expressions without realizing it.

They were sitting with dignity, savoring their tea.

And then they did something dirty under the table. I couldn't even laugh because it was so unbelievable.

Looking back, there were some strange times.

Strangely enough, this never happened on days when I met Oslo and Sierra separately, but whenever the three of us gathered together, something similar happened without fail.

'You guys had fun.'

He enjoyed the thrill of having me sit in front of him while I couldn't see.

To them, I was that kind of person.

A blind insect-like being that you don't need to care about even when you're with them.

'Without even knowing that, I...'

I reached under the table and grabbed the dress.

My limbs trembled with humiliation.

I felt like I was going crazy just thinking about myself sitting in front of these people and laughing stupidly.

At that moment, Sierra frowned while drinking her tea.

"Ah... Wait a minute. I think my hair got caught on the button of my dress. What should I do?"

"Where?"

"You know what I mean when you can't even see me? Oh, it hurts. I think someone is going to have to take it out.

"I'll ask Nadia to come in."

"Why are you doing such a thing? Your Highness, just help me out for a moment. Is that okay, Your Highness?"

"Of course, I should help you."

"Thank you. Then, excuse me for a moment."

Sierra approached Oslo and sat down on his lap naturally. Then Oslo wrapped his arms around her waist in a familiar manner.

Their bold actions caused laughter.

Yeah, I'll keep watching until the end.

"Here, do you see the hair caught in the button?"

"Hmm. I can't see it very well. Is this it?"

As he asked that, Oslo kissed Sierra's neck.

"Yes, that's right."

She let out a small breath and cupped Oslo's face. Oslo buried his face in the crook of her neck.

'It's a sight to behold.'

The act of seeing for the first time felt painful.

The moment when I couldn't stand the disgust any longer and was about to close my eyes.

The bedroom door swung open.

"Youngest! Your brother is catching bugs..."

"Young Master! You can't go in now... Gasp!"

Chevio, who had been coming in holding a box, stopped dead in his tracks, and Nadia, who had been following him, took a deep breath. Even Ian was with him.

A deathly silence descended on the bedroom.

Sierra and Oslo couldn't even change their positions because of the frighteningly cold air that was beginning to emanate from the two men.

They were so shocked that they froze in that awkward position.

I was just as surprised as Oslo and Sierra.

'I sent him to a dessert shop where there was a long line on purpose, but how did he get here already?'

From the beginning, I was sure that Sierra and Oslo would show their affection when we were alone.

That was also the reason why I deliberately provoked Sierra...

Then, she, who is very jealous and possessive, will try to seduce Oslo more actively than usual.

If only to confirm that she was the real lover of Oslo.

So after spilling the tea, I planned to leave under the pretense of changing my dress.

Now, if Nadia came in at the appointed time and saw the two, it would be over...

I never thought you would do something like that in front of me.

'And my brother saw it.'

Chevio clenched his fist...

The tendons on his callused hands stood out like spider webs. He looked as if he was going to strike Oslo at any moment.

I quickly got up and held out my hand.

"Is brother here?"

"...Yes."

Chevio shook his hands and then carefully took my hand.

"His Highness has come to visit. Come say hello, Sierra."

Chevio squeezed his eyes shut, burning with anger and then opened them.

"Your Highness. I greet you. I am afraid I have disturbed your good time."

Boom!

Oslo belatedly stood up and pushed Sierra away. Sierra, who had been thrown fiercely, rolled around on the floor.

"Che, Chevio, that was a misunderstanding just now..."

Before Oslo could finish his excuses, Chevio was right there.

Oslo, tired of the overwhelming physical difference and the murderous gaze, shut his mouth.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. What just happened?"

"Nothing happened."

Oslo shrugged and stepped back.

At first glance, he looked calm, but it was an act.

Inside, he must be racking his brain like crazy trying to figure out how to shut Chevio's mouth.

"Sir Chevio, would you like to speak with me? I have something important to discuss."

There was no way Chevio didn't know Oslo's intentions. He looked at Oslo with cold eyes and said.

"Is this an order?"

"No, that's not an order. I just have something on my mind and I want you to listen to me..."

"I have to decline. As you can see, I am not in a very good condition right now. I am sorry."

"Ah I, I see. Then maybe tomorrow..."

"Shouldn't you be going back now? I heard that the mood in the royal family is not good at the moment."

Oslo hesitated with a defeated look on his face. He was worried about what would happen after he returned.

"If you have time, you can stay. My brother will be home soon, so let's have a drink together."

If I don't turn it off right now, I'll have to deal with Kjer, not him?

The color drained from Oslo's face as he understood exactly what Chevio meant.

No matter how angry Chevio was, he would just hit him a few times, but Kjer wasn't like that.

Whether the opponent is royalty or not, he might just kill them.

"Oh, come to think of it, I forgot that I had something urgent to take care of. I'm sorry, Millenia. I'll tell you everything I couldn't tell you today when we meet next time..."

"Your Highness, didn't you say there was something urgent?"

"I'll go and see you again."

Oslo was kicked out without a trace, leaving only Sierra.

Sierra tugged at the hem of her dress with trembling hands. She looked so delicate that it naturally aroused sympathy.

But Chevio only looked down at her with cold, sunken eyes. He didn't even tell her to leave.

Sierra staggered out of the bedroom. She didn't even say goodbye to me.

"Ha..."

Only then did Chevio collapse onto the sofa.

Then he buried his face in his hands with a very tired expression.

My heart ached. I could feel how much Chevio must be suffering right now.

lan quietly approached Chevio and placed a hand on his shoulder. Then Chevio raised his head.

"Youngest."

"Yeah, brother."

"When you said you were going to meet the Third Prince, did your brother ever object?"

My father and Kjer were vehemently opposed to Oslo, but only Chevio took my side.

Even if he did not openly support it, his mere lack of opposition was tantamount to accepting Oslo.

“Nо.”

Chevio took a deep breath and washed his face dry.

"It's not that I kept quiet because I liked him. I just kept quiet because I didn't know what right I had to oppose him when I couldn't do anything for you when you were having a hard time."

"..."

"Our youngest is the most precious thing in the world to me. If only I could make you happy, I can do anything." 

"What's going on that's taking so long?"

"Remember that I unconditionally want you to be happy. Follow along. I'm on your side."

"You're on my side, yes?"

"Yes. Now listen carefully to what I say."

"I will do that."

Chevio took another deep breath and opened his mouth.

"Broke up with that dog."

Suddenly...

The sound of teeth grinding echoed through the bedroom.


Previous            Next



Support Novellate!

        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments