Regrets Being the Mother-in-law of the Heroine - Novel




Synopsis

One day, I realized. I was the prospective mother-in-law of the female protagonist of Regret. There was a bigger problem than the role of the one who harassed the female protagonist and got punished by her son.

 'Our Liliana is marrying that bastard Jermione...! Absolutely not!' 

I absolutely could not see the female protagonist, who was like sunshine, marrying my foolish son. 

"Break up with my son. This much money will be enough." 

I was sure. With this money, the female protagonist would pay off all the family's debts. She would break up with my son and start anew!

But for some reason, the female protagonist would not break up with my son and kept coming to see me. 

"I will definitely break up with him next time. Thank you so much for forgiving me!"

"Mother, try this."

"Of course, Mother! I never thought it would be easy! Please teach me a lesson!"

... Is this okay for you? 

*** 

Liliana has been so happy lately. It was because she had become closer to Vanessa than she could have imagined until recently. But this happiness was short-lived. If it was discovered that she had broken up with Jermione, she would never be able to see his mother again. 

'Now that I think about it, even if I can't make you my real sister... I can make you my new sister, right?' 

So the 'Make Mother My Sister' operation begins now!

Author
Just one word

Artist
Sukja


Tags
Misunderstanding, reincarnation, younger man, charismatic man, unrequited love guy, scheming man, capable woman, obsessive man, girl crush, cider girl, romantic, comedy


Chapters



Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5



Support Novellate!

        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments