TPITT - Chapter 47






After walking down the straight hallway on the 4th floor of the eastern villa, I came across a huge arched door.

In the center where the long chandelier hung, there was a gorgeous table that could seat eight people.

I entered alone.

Other Princesses appeared one after another, and Brigitte was the last to enter and take a seat, and the door closed.

First Princess Roxandra is the regular Tita Random host and eldest sister.

I stood.

“It’s been a while, everyone. Despite the sudden change in schedule, everyone except Stefania was here. She says the reason for not attending is because of a cold, so everyone please take care of your health.”

The 6th Princess Stefania was Brigitte's close associate.

The maids from the main palace approached and started serving.

A small gift box along with a beautiful teacup was placed in front of the Princesses one by one.

“Oh my, what is this?”

“Betty has prepared gifts for everyone.”

Brigitte was not the type of person who was good at giving things.

The Princesses all looked puzzled.

Even Roxandra didn't hear what the contents were. She opened the package first.

“No, this is..."

A gift is a rose wrapped in mesh cloth. It was potpourri.

As soon as it appeared, a terrible scent spread throughout the room.

The Princesses were seen holding their breath due to the strong smell. Roxandra was also embarrassed and stuttered as she spoke to Bridgette.

“Now, it’s a potpourri of dried roses. The scent... It's a little dark. Has there ever been a rose like this?”

“It’s made by adding perfume to applesauce.”

“Well, I see. Perfume... Anyway, thank you, Betty.”

"You're welcome."

I, who watched the situation, lowered my eyes and thought.

'It looks like Betty was under a lot of stress because of the poor relocation agenda.'

Thanks to my past life, I knew about Brigitte's nasty taste.

Cut off the neck of a healthy rose, pour strong perfume into it, make potpourri, and give it to someone else.

It was Brigitte's secret way to relieve stress.

Even the roses used were bought as apples.

It was likely that I was the reason she chose the unique rose with green edges.

Roxandra hurriedly closed the box and put it away. Other Princesses also handled the gift box as if it contained something scary sealed inside.

Roxandra lightened the mood.

“Okay, then let’s hurry and lift the tea.”

“Yes, sister.”

As soon as I put the tea in my mouth, I almost frowned slightly.

This is because black tea was bitter and had a bitter taste that paralyzed the tongue.

“Rosie prepared today’s entertainment. Come to think of it, Eve has a deep knowledge of tea. How do you feel, Eve?”

Are you trying to get into an open fight between me and Rosenite?

I was confused for a moment.

“It’s a tea that seems to show Rosie’s insight.”

"Oh, my goodness. Thank you, Sister Eve. Ho ho ho."

Rosenit naturally accepted the evaluations related to her as high praise.

'What a great sense of self-esteem.'

I secretly purified the tea using magic and drank it.

It was then. Brigitte, who had hitherto been looking at me with cold eyes, opened her mouth.

“I think you like the tea, Eve.”

"Yes. Of course."

"Thank god. It is no exaggeration to say that today’s regular tea time is for you.”

“For me?”

Is there anything more ominous than this in the world?

I was nervous.

The eldest Princesses helped each other and explained the purpose of tea time.

“Yes, Eve. I’ve been so worried about you lately that I’ve been waiting for regular tea time.”

"That's right. It seems like you're not good at handling her direct knight, so we should give you some advice as older sisters.”

I was so excited to see what kind of bizarre reason they were giving a notice.

I looked at Brigitte.

When our eyes met, she smiled coldly.

“Okay, Eve. Then, shall we have a private talk in a place where only women are present?”

At the time when I was strengthening my sisterly bond at regular tea time, Michael was closely observing the training of other homunculus in the arena.

Because he was wondering if there might be something that would be helpful.

However, the results were below expectations.

On the contrary, it is made up of homunculus.

Only the fatal problems of the royal knights caught his eye.

'Everyone's individual battles are at a high level, but they don't pay any attention to their surroundings while fighting.'

The arena is large, but when dealing with Mithril Golems, there are often cases where they invade each other's territory.

There were many Homunculus who lost their breath whenever such unintentional interference in battle occurred.

They are everything other than themselves

It seemed like he thought it was an obstacle.

Coincidentally, Sylvestian had some business to do at the Coloso Arena and stopped by for a moment.

He found Michael and spoke to him.

“Michaelis, I guess you finished work early today as well. But why are you thinking like that when you’re not practicing?”

Michael answered, fixing his gaze on the Homunculus who continued to train.

“I thought that a joint force between homunculus would be absolutely impossible.”

"Joint forces?"

"Yes."

“What a surprising statement.”

“I guess so.”

Direct knights, who are decorations of the imperial family, are trained to specialize in one-on-one duels and hunting demonic beasts for competitions.

Moreover, Michael is stronger than anyone else.

He is serious about joining forces with others.

There was no reason to consider it.

But now Michael felt that a joint force was necessary.

He explained why.

“Sylvestian, you know that the amount of magic stone mined is decreasing, right?”

"Of course. The reserves of the Galamut mineral concentrate are running out.”

“Magic stones are substances created when the body of a defeated demon dragon and the surrounding area crystallize. If it continues like this, It’s obvious that a battle to subdue the demon dragon will be planned sooner or later. They going to create a subjugating army out of homunculus. A lot of people will be conscripted into the Royal Guard Knights.”

“Yes, in the first place, homunculus were created because humans needed someone to fight demon dragons instead of them.”

Michael, who was still watching the homunculus's training, frowned.

“We can’t fight separately like we do now. In the two previous demonic dragon battles, if you find out, you will be killed. That’s why there were so many homunculus victims.”

Sylvestian had no answer.

Michael, who was puzzled by this, then looked to the side.

In the field of vision was Sylvestian, whose eyes were even more puzzled than Michael's.

“Why are you doing that?”

“It was a bit surprising.”

"What'?"

“Michaelis, I thought you cared about other guys.”

Only after listening to Sylvestian's honest words did Michael realize his own words.

'So, why do I care about these guys?'

Things like kinship consciousness and solidarity were far from homunculus.

Michael felt confused by his own attitude.

At that time, Sylvestian spoke with regret.

“I’d like to talk more, but I have to go. I delayed it too much.”

“Is there anything urgent? Anyway, even if you go, the 8th Princess won't be there. I heard it’s regular tea time today.”

“My owner doesn’t like me being away for a long time. I have to go and see.”

"Right. See you later.”

Michael, who was left alone, decided to stop observing and start training himself.

“Michaelis Agnito.”

Just as he was about to inject magic power into the golem-summoning device, there was a voice calling Michael.

There were two homunculus on guard at the arena entrance today.

“What’s going on?”

“There is someone looking for you. Follow me.”

"Who?"

“It’s the royal family. There is nothing more I can tell you. He's telling me not to answer any questions, but to bring you in.”

If he asserted the authority of the royal family, Michael had no choice but to be dragged along in silence.

"I get it."

Two guard homunculus stood on either side of Michael and guided him around the location.

It looked as if a criminal was being taken away.

He wonders how remote the place is going to be, passing through three gardens and reaching the windbreak forest.

Even after reaching the windbreak forest boasting a single leaf, there was no sign of stopping.

It was clear that the coming situation would not be kind to him.

'You used the Princess's regular tea time to drag me out alone.'



Previous                Next



        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments

  1. Thank you very much for the translation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment