THYU - Chapter 99


The next day, at Violet's request. Hayel immediately appointed a famous etiquette teacher to Winter.

Over the next few days. Hayel began piling up tasks in her study that Violet could solve instead of Winter.

"Did I know that a spring like this would come in my life? I can leave my boss to someone else and report to my Little Madam!"

Jen exclaimed in his excited voice as his quality of life improved.

"What is spring! Don't bring any more work to the Little Madam! She's busy lust picking out decorations for the title succession ceremony!"

"Now that work has piled up at work, is decoration still a problem?"

"Well, that much decoration? Have you said everything now?"

As the two were about to fight, Violet, who was reading the document, asked soothingly.

"Jen, should we hurry up and finish work and pick out decorations?"

"Oh my. I don't know what to do with you feeling so weak."

Jen grumbled and nodded.

Jen was already writing down all the things Violet needed to do on paper and hanging them on the wall.

"Really, my little lady, how much you love flowers. You don't even have time to design a wreath for that day."

"I really didn't know it would be this busy. Rather How is Jen so good at your job? If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have even thought about working on the villa."

When Violet looked at her as if she had found the smartest person in the world, Jen laughed as if she was embarrassed.

"I learned something from the secretary. How to work as a secretary."

"Oh my, that's right. Well, the time we spend together has increased."

Violet looked at the two people in turn with admiration. In fact, the cause and effect were opposite. It wasn't that the two of them learned secretarial work because they were together, but because they learned secretarial work they ended up being together.

However, the two had no intention of messing with Violet's happy imaginary romance, so they just nodded.

Hayel held up the large box he brought. 

"In exchange for giving you work, I brought you this." 

"What is that?"

As Violet asked, Hayel placed the box on a nearby table and opened It.

"You may have seen the villa building, but there is one main auditorium building, and there are 17 lake houses surrounding the lake. The lake house structure is all the same, but the CEO got angry and the little lady couldn't come see it this time..."

Hayel took out a nice miniature from the box.

"I brought a miniature lake house. I ask you to plan it in your office from now on." 

Violet's eyes widened at the cute dollhouse-like model.

"Oh my, it's so cute..."

Jen was so moved that she joined in. 

"Why did the secretary bring all these good things?" 

"Stop talking like I'm the only one bringing bad news," 

Hayel spoke to Violet with his lips sticking out.

"This is a place that normally runs a loss anyway, so there's no need to worry about making sales, Little Lady. Use it to your heart's content!"

"Oh, you said it was a deficit, right? Now that I think about it, it bothers me that this place is always empty when there are no events taking place. This big and nice place." 

Although Violet felt burdened by the sudden incident, she could not easily take her eyes off the miniature as she liked it. She thought for a moment that a modest wedding would be appropriate, but she didn't say it out loud.

While Jen and Hayel were discussing various things in a comfortable atmosphere, there was a knock on the door as if asking for help.

"Ma'am! Lady Violet!"

"Come in." 

When Violet gave her permission, the noble young man who was given to Winter, who was well-known in social circles, but who had always been short of money and had accepted a job as an etiquette teacher, came in In tears.

"I will quit. I can't do it."

"What happened?"

"I'm scared to death..." 

Violet said, embarrassed by his frightened voice.

"Did my husband do something?"

"Every time he meets me, he gets upset, becomes sarcastic, and finds fault with me for three days straight!"

Hayel sighed next to her.

"I understand. Our CEO is a bit like that." 

"Well, I don't need any salary, so please let me out!"

"Still I have to pay your salary. Thank you for your hard work. I completely understand your feelings."

Hayel comforted the crying tutor and took him out.

It was only three days. Winter made him run away after three days, refusing the large salary.

***

When Violet went into the living room, she found Winter sprawled out on the sofa, bouncing a rubber ball against the wall. As Violet approached, Winter said.

"That damned master is trying to teach me."

"Because that is the role of a tutor."

"Can't you just teach me?" 

Winter put on a bitter expression to arouse sympathy, but it didn't seem to work for Violet.

She walked over to Winter.

She thought her husband was particularly hard to listen to her, but on the contrary, he seemed to listen to her the best. When Violet thought about it that way, teaching him seemed impossible.

"Winter, do you hate studying that much?"

"No."

"Well then... Do you want to change bodies on the day of our succession ceremony? That day is that important. Because all the influential families will gather." 

Winter paused at her words.

He was keeping secret the fact that his body had changed by taking his life.

He didn't want to hurt his wife anymore. He never escaped the trauma of when Violet died in front of him. He would have to live with that nightmare forever. He couldn't share such a nightmare with his wife. The problem was that as soon as he felt relieved that Violet would stay by his side, he felt like he didn't even want to hurt himself, let alone prepare for death.

Winter answered appropriately, trying to gloss over the situation for now, thinking that they would have to resolve it somehow later. 

"Anyway."

Winter linched at Violet's unexpected trap.

"Great. You said there were herbs, right?"

"Of course there is." 

"Give it to me. I will eat it."

"W-what are you talking about? You are weak and should not eat such an unknown plant."

"It's okay. I want to see it on my own. If we have anything left now, why not experiment?"

Winter, who fell into the trap, began to sweat as Violet's investigative tightened.

***

A few hours ago, a young stranger on a train was looking around with anxious and unfamiliar eyes. This was Harlin, an 18-year-old young man who had recently left Alika, where he lived.

He came here after receiving high-level treatment with the help of his half-brother. A short time later, he got off at a station near the capital of Rockound dragging his sickly body. He had an appearance that revealed all the characteristics of the Kanik clan. His frozen gray eyes, along with his icy silver hair, looked sickly, but also beautiful. 

His twin Harlow, had a much worse heart condition than Harlin. So while Harlow was lying down, Harlin decided to take on the responsibility of doing what his twin had to do.

He walked on an unfamiliar continent, an unfamiliar means of transportation, and an unfamiliar road, and stood in front of the door of a mansion that cannot be described in words as huge.

Harlin swallowed his saliva as he arrived in front of his half-brother's house, which was much richer than he had heard from his mother.

"You will be kicked out immediately. I heard that his personality is not normal."

However, at his level, he could not back down after spending a lot of money to get here.

The gatekeeper of the mansion approached the sight of a young man entering the open door of the mansion.

"What's going on?" 

Then Harleein quickly answered.

"I am Lord Winter's half-brother, Harlin. Lord Winter gave me medicine for me and my younger twin brother, but it's too shameless to just accept it! I'm here to pay you back, even if it means working as a servant! Please don't kick me out!" 

Harlin explained my situation as best as he could. Then the gatekeeper pointed to the chair on the porch with an embarrassed expression.

"Please sit here for a moment, Master. I'll go in and ask." 

"There is absolutely no reason to call me a Master."

He trailed off. He knew that the reason the gatekeeper called him master was because of his half-brother, not because of himself. The gatekeeper muttered as he headed towards the door.

"Oh my, how did you get so skinny? You couldn't even eat properly."

Harlin's cheeks turned red at those words.

It was clear that everyone walking around the mansion looked healthy as if they were eating well, and the people only wearing nice clothes that he would never imagine in the twin village.

The only things he heard while waiting were warnings that Winter Blooming's personality was so bad that it might be true. 

Harlin, who was already weak, trembled.

***

Winter, who had been frozen, barely opened his mouth. 

"Well, it's all gone now so I have to get it."

"Is it so?" 

"I'm still trying to save it little by little. It's very difficult to find."

"I see."

Violet nodded. However, Winter's expression became red due to the strange suspicion in his eyes.

"I said I would get it soon."

"All right. Let's wait."

Violet's voice was a little subdued as she said that.

Winter asked his teeth forcefully. She was clearly suspicious.

When he was wondering what he could do to make her trust him... A miracle happened...

Lulu cautiously entered the living room and said with a puzzled expression.

"Uh, What should I do with this?" 

"What's going on, Lulu?"

When Violet asked Lulu, who had been watching Winter's eyes, finally opened her mouth.

"The CEO's half-brother, one of the twins has arrived."

As soon as Winter heard those words, he stood up immediately. Lulu expected that he would be angry as expected, but Winter said to Violet with an angry look on hia face.

"See, I said I would save you, right? I called you, I did...?"

"That's right. He is. I will go out and see."

Winter even began to appreciate the fact that his mother was married and had twins. He couldn't hide hia joy at the fact that he even came here, even though he didn't know what was going on. Winter thought that a lot of the things related to changing one's body seemed to be for him. He never imagined that his younger brother would show up at such a time.

Winter was never going to tell Violet that he jumped off a cliff. He can completely blame his parents for falling from the airship, but he didn't fall off the cliff. The fact that his wife regarded his side as hell was terrible, so he left. There was no other reason.

Winter, who had escaped the crisis by luck, made a sarcastic look at Violet with an arrogant look on his face. 

"I already thought I would need that herb sooner or later. I called you already." 

As if the timing was too good, Violet's eyes changed from suspicion to confusion. he asked worriedly.

"So, your younger brother came to visit?" 

"Yes. I don't want to see him, but it's necessary." 

Winter looked satisfied.

He forgot about the pain for a moment and quickly walked towards the front of the mansion to meet his half-brother.

As Winter opened the door roughly. Harlin's body, which was waiting in front, trembled violently. He was not good at eating and had a weak heart, so it was amazing how his mother gave birth to the huge man in front of him.

Winter asked as Harlin closed his eyes, thinking he might actually get beaten up. 

"Why did you come here?"

"Oh, that's... I heard from ny mother that you helped us. I'm so shameless... If you give me a job as a servant, I will work for the amount of money you give me!" 

As Harlin spoke passively, Winter smiled with a scary face that no one could see. 

"How much money? You?" 

Harlin was shivering, but Winter hit him on the shoulder.

"You're surprisingly shameless."

"Yes, yes?" 

"Listen to me carefully. From now on, I am calling you, okay?"

"Oh, I understand. But why...?"

"Don't talk back."

"Ah yes! That and the things I brought as gifts..."

"Later."

Winter grabbed his thin arm and dragged him into the house. Then he pushed his younger brother towards Lulu who was standing in the lobby, and said. 

"First, take a shower and change your clothes. I'll come back soon after I get you some food."

"Yes." 

"Oh my god, how can you be so skinny."

Lulu motioned for her husband to come quickly.

"Turin! Here. make me something hearty to eat, Master!"

"Something reliable? What would you like honey?" 

"Something easy to digest!"

Lulu said and pushed Harlin's back. Although Harlin was embarrassed, he was pushed by her force and dragged without time to come to his senses. 

Whether his half-brother was confused or not, Winter was grinning at the thought of conducting a lie that would forever fool Violet into believing that he was dead.


Previous            Next


Support Novellate!

        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments