TPITT - Chapter 25




At the imperial palace banquet, young men were taught swordsmanship and showed off the beauty of the body that has been strengthened through exercise.

For this reason, they were asked to wear dress shirts with a design that opens up the front almost entirely.

So, at first glance, you can see a solid chest from the side.

It was dizzyingly exposed, and if they weren't careful with their actions, their nipples could sometimes be seen.

It was a small piece of entertainment for noble women.

Because there is a lot of upper body exposure like this, among men, fashion that focuses on the upper body has steadily developed.

Men usually politely tie their necks tightly with a silk cravat, on days when there was a banquet at the imperial palace, a long, thin cloth decoration was tied loosely around the neck in a slim ascot style.

This style brought out the wild beauty that was sleeping inside men and made noble ladies cheer.

‘Body chain’ was also one of the decorations that was consistently loved.

A body chain is a loose net made of decorative metal strings such as necklaces.

It was a decoration made into a shape and worn on the upper body.

Loosely connect the navel line and chest line and add a point with a jewel.

Junchain was reminiscent of a restraint device and gave off a dizzying feeling.

For reference, the person who made body chains popular was my great-grandmother.

She was the previous emperor, and many noble women had special respect for her.

Peony and Lian, who had been clinging to Michael's face for a while, straightened their backs with proud faces.

“The facial decoration is finished. How do you feel, Lord Agnito?”

“Even if you ask me what I think, I still don’t know.”

“Then shall we ask Her Highness to see it?”

Michael could not resist their urging and came closer to me.

I raised my head to avoid seeing Michael's half-naked body and immediately focused her gaze on his face.

"OMG."

This time, I couldn't hold back the sound of my breath being sucked in.

Because the purple eyes I met were dangerously alluring. I was greatly embarrassed.

'No, what on earth did you do?'

I heard that men's makeup is almost at the level of preserving the original character, and in fact, it doesn't differ much from his original handsome face.

Nevertheless, his eyes and atmosphere were strangely strange and deadly.

It was clear that Peony and Lian had done something significant to Michael's eyes.

As I stared at him in silence, Michael spoke first.

“Is it strange?”

"Huh...Huh? No, that's not it..."

At that time, Peony explained with a very proud face.

“Among noblemen, this eye makeup method is considered a secret technique. As if he had reached the peak, 'Starry Night' is said to depict a man's eyes shining moistly with heat. It's called the 'makeup method'. My uncle also tempted the Countess with this.”

I was dazed, wondering what I had just heard, and only after a long time did I cry out in my heart.

'What if you give such a dangerous weapon to Michael, Peony!'

Whether I was embarrassed or not, Peony continued to say what she wanted to say in her characteristic calm tone.

“I hope Your Highness likes it tonight..."

“Peony, stop.”

"Yes."

Since the night of the banquet was bound to set young men and women on fire, it was natural for to become a member of the direct knight.

They thought Michael would be serving me tonight.

When I glanced back, I saw that Ryan and Hugh had also heard something obvious.

Thanks to this, it broke away from the usual relationship between the royal family and the direct knights, and it was not possible to call it a merger.

Only me and Michael, who had never taken the test, felt awkward.

I hastily brightened the mood.

“Oh, my throat is burning. Cedella, can you give me some tea?”

“Yes, Your Highness.”

Surprisingly, what Cedella prepared was chamomile, which helps to stabilize the mind and body.

In the meantime, Michael's decoration was steadily progressing.

A beautifully woven thin gold body chain was placed on the upper body with the skin trimmed.

Topaz smaller than a little fingernail, olive green garnet, and peridot are everywhere.

Michael's upper body, bound by a body chain decorated with points, looks like a mob.

The poem creates a decadent feeling.

By the time he had finished putting on his dress shirt and tying his tie loosely, Hugh brought a special trinket on a velvet tray.

“When there is a banquet at the imperial palace, it is the law for both royal knights and direct knights to wear this.”

It was an eye patch made of black lace.

This is a measure to intuitively distinguish between homunculus and nobles in crowded places, and at the same time, also to make it easier for the homunculus to handle objects by not encountering them.

Although the imperial family was quiet, they had a very good understanding of the psychological aspects of how to rule slaves.

'They haven't been a homunculus for hundreds of years for nothing.'

Not knowing that I felt bitter about such thoughts, Lian and Hugh chattered innocently about eye patches.

“I put on as much makeup as I could, but your eyes were covered. It’s a shame.”

“I want to see other Princesses envying Our Highness.”

Peony offered a different perspective.

“Still, I think it’s more romantic in the sense that only Your Highness can see it. Tonight, Your Majesty personally removed the pus from Lord Agnito's eye patch..."

“Peony, stop.”

"Yes."

She was truly a consistent girl. I sighed and ordered Hugh.

“Put the blindfold on the leaf. It will be uncomfortable, so we will put it on when we leave.”

“I understand, Your Highness.”

Michael wore gorgeous pure white knightly robes decorated with epaulets, sash, and gold embroidery.

The formal attire was in the form of a coat, just like the uniform, but the front flap could not be fastened.

The upper body wears a body chain designed for shipping.

Moreover, it widened as it went down, so it was tightly tied with a fancy belt.

The tight waist and slim, firm thigh line were also visible at a glance.

So finally, the decorations except for the lace eye patch were finished.

The finished result was literally no different from a statue of a male God.

If I take this model and make it into a marble statue, the artistic heritage of the empire will become.

It was going to happen.

While I was admiring, Cedella delivered the sad news.

“Now it’s your turn to dress up.”

“Hmm. It's time..."

I said goodbye to Michael and went into the bedroom with the three maids, including Cedella.

Because my makeup required hair setting, it took Michael twice as much time.

The lime blonde hair was wavy and voluminous but was tied up in a high half to create an up-style look.

The dress was a vintage light purple color with gold-brown accents, and I wore heels.

It was a length that fell from the ankle.

The skirt part is made of chiffon, has tight pleats, and has many layers of flare.

It was a style, and even if you walk a little fast or turn a turn, it spreads out and spreads out like a peony flower.

A long cape made of silver mesh was worn on my exposed shoulders.

These were shaped like fairy wings, fluttering as I walked, enticing the eyes of those who saw them.

“You repaired my Mother’s dress. So pretty. Thank you for your hard work, SlXedella.”

“I’m sorry that some parts are left behind due to lack of time. Next time it will definitely be even more beautiful. I hope you wear a new, well-made dress.”

"Yes. I won’t make Sedella suffer with sewing anymore.”

The decoration was completed with amethyst jewelry of the same saturation as Michael's eyes.

Peony and Lian were happy to see me standing in front of the full-length mirror.

“It’s satisfying to know that the person we serve is beautiful.”

"Yes. I must share this pride with Lord Agnito. Let’s go show it, Your Highness.”

“You guys too..."

The workmanship of Cedella, Peony, and Lian was at the craftsman level, so now my appearance was beautiful even to myself.

However, I was not confident in inspiring Michael, who had swept the country with his beauty skills in his last life.

I went out to the living room without any expectations. And soon I witnessed an unexpected sight.

"..."

Michael, who was adjusting his collar, stopped all his actions as soon as he saw me.

Purple eyes were staring at me, forgetting to blink, as if they had discovered something surprising.

'What?'

Lian and Peony made proud faces as if to see that.

After my embarrassment subsided, I felt better.

'Ah, come to think of it, it's been a while since Michael entered the imperial palace at this time. You must not be used to the appearance of a person dressed up.'

Michael's age is nineteen, two years older than me.

Although he is on the verge of becoming a young man, he is still a boy and is in a training center.

Considering that he was trapped in a narrow, dark world, it was natural that he had no tolerance for the provocative culture of the social world.

I spoke first to Michael, who still couldn't take his eyes off me.

“Surely you didn’t recognize me?

"Gee, Michael?”

"No."

Only then did Michael come to his senses.

Purple eyes with a trace of embarrassment look at me. I let out a small laugh I watched him slowly move to the side.

Pow! Pop! Pow!

Just in time, the sound of fireworks exploding was heard outside the window.

It was a signal that Rosenit's imprinting ritual was over.

“Hmm, it took five hours.”

“It took an unusually long time.”

No matter how much the imperial white rose is loved, it would be difficult to avoid gossip about it.

Sure enough, Lian and Peony were already chattering.

“I guess Lord Millard was a homunculus that wasn’t easy for Princess Rosenit to imprint.”

“No matter how difficult Lord Agnito is, it’s understandable, considering Her Highness the 8th Princess’s talent for alchemy.”

"Shh."

Cedella cautioned with a gesture of putting her index finger to her mouth.

At that time, I let out a small mutter to myself.

“In the end, Lord Millard became a knight directly under Rosie."


Previous            Next


Comments