IHMEB - Chapter 53 < One Wish >

<

"Ah!"

The shoulder straps, which had been unbreakable even when Madame Marcel pulled them with her teeth, were torn helplessly by Kaian's hands, and in an instant, the dress was pulled down to my chest and hung loosely around my waist, which was narrowed by a corset.

“What were you thinking when you chose this dress?”

“I-I didn’t choose it...”

Kaian's eyes glowed more dangerously under the cozy shade of the curtained room.

"Yes?"

His eyes landed on the tight underwear that was pressed and shaped by my chest. As I lowered my eyes following Kaian's gaze, I also saw a round lump of flesh neatly placed inside the woman's underwear.

My cheeks heated up.

I had never seen my dress like this before.

It was the first time since coming to Rowen Castle that I had tried on a dress like the one I wore today, which was completely different from what I wore in everyday life.

When I became aware of Kaian's passionate gaze, I covered myself with both arms.

“Stop watching.”

"Why?"

He licked his lips with the tip of his tongue playfully.

I felt that he at least liked my body very much, but I had never felt so erotic as I did today.

“What happened to the normally proactive Duchess?”

“...”

To make the lines of his body dizzying, Kaian's hands moved up and down, tracing the vertical lines that had been tightly tied against the frame.

“Huh.”

I shrugged my shoulders at the tickling sensation against my side.

“Do you feel it even though you are tied up tightly with something like this?”

“Don’t tease me.”

“You’re teasing me? Me you? No way."

The hand that had been caressing the skin under the delicate chin along the refined, gentle lines brushed against my lips, which were parted due to breathing through the mouth due to tension.

“I’m being tempted.”

"Yes?"

“Claudel.”

Kaian called to me in his lowered voice.

"Say it. You want me now.”

The man who was said to be being seduced seduced Claudel.

I know that this nicely dressed person is not so kind on the inside.

However, I felt as if my legs were going to lose strength, captivated by his pheromones that exuded his manly charm to the point of dizzying.

'No.'

The Lord and Lord's wife dancing the festival dance was literally just the beginning of the festival.

As for whether the work that needed to be done after that was done, it wasn't.

A little later, after the sun had set, the ritual was to take a bite of a huge cake as tall as a child made from the grains and fruits offered from the first harvest, enjoy the festival by cutting it and sharing it with the residents, and then ignite fireworks when it was completely dark.

Next, after opening a large barrel of aged liquor, Kaian and I shared the first drink, and after allowing the people of the territory to drink to their heart's content throughout the night, we were able to return to the castle.

It shouldn't have been possible for Kaian and others to be having an unspeakable fight like this in Rowen Castle.

"Hurry."

The man urging me on was someone I was very fond of.

The innocent woman was always longing for a piece of his heart, so I was soft and weak to the man's words.

He was my husband.

This wonderful fall festival is in full swing, and Kaian, Duke of Temnes and Lord of the Rowen estate.

The fact that I was finally able to find a way to survive and reach out to reason made me face reality.

Since he was the lord of Rowen, it would be acceptable for him to do whatever he wanted to a certain extent, but there was no way he would be lenient with me since I had just married him.

Rather, today's festival was truly a test for me.

Everyone must have turned their eyes to see the daughter of an enemy family who blocked the precious Lord's path by royal order.

It was obvious that if something like this left a bad first impression, my position in Rowen territory would continue to suffer in the future.

I lowered my head, ignoring the gaze of my husband, who was consuming me with his burning eyes.

“Well, I have to have the lighting ceremony, cake, and alcohol in the evening.”

"Ha."

As Kaian made a disapproving sound, I felt my lips drying out.

“I tried to look, but I couldn’t.”

I was startled by the cold tone of his words, unlike the subtle and gentle tone he had given a moment ago, and raised my head.

Kaian's kiss was so intense that it felt violent.

His large hands tightly grabbed the back of my head, pulled me in, and nuzzled my teeth as if he would not even allow my breath to escape between our joined lips.

I didn't know what to do.

Kaian had never tried to steal me like this before.

He was a gentleman.

Kaian and I were bound together by marriage.

There was a set order of things to be done between me and my husband, so I silently followed him even while I was sick with Herzol.

So, there was never a time when he pushed me and forced me to do something when I did not respond.

Something was different today.

His hands, which had been carefully informing me for several months of the secret joys that only a woman could feel, had no hesitation in groping my body as if they were determined to do so.

It was clearly revealed that the gentleman who was believed to be polite even though he spoke harshly as if he were dealing with an enemy was intent on taking it if I did not give it to him everywhere.

I tried to escape from the man's arms by twisting my body, but the fleeting touch on my chest made me even more anxious, like a matchstick on fire.

“Kaian.”

The body that had been pushed into a dead end became loose.

His hand reached into the gap, grabbed the strap that held my corset in place, and tore it off.

"No."

If my clothes get damaged, I can't go back to the festival.

I whipped around and clung to Kaian.

“I have to wear it again... Ahh!”

I trembled, leaning my chin back, my hands gripping the hem of Kaian's clothes.

As soon as the thing holding my body in place disappeared, Kaian crawled over and placed his mouth on the thing he had been eyeing for a while.

My shallow moans and the soft sound of him kissing the nape of my neck, where the ruby ​​necklace had already disappeared, continued.

After satiating his greed for a while, he grabbed my chin and looked into my eyes.

“Do you still have a fleeting hope that you can return to the festival?”

“How on earth can you say something so irresponsible while giving me a Lord?”

He didn't even flinch when I criticized him.

“So, who makes you so pretty and lasts so long?”

"I beg your pardon?"

“I don’t know moderation.”

“What nonsense.”

Even though what Kaian said was absurd, I was intrigued by the fact that I was pretty.

Because I was so stingy with those words I was always thirsty.

It was the first time that Kaian said out loud, ‘You’re pretty.’

“...You thought I was really pretty?”

"Yes."

"Really?"

“Yiu was pretty.”

Kaian placed his forehead on my smooth, exposed shoulder.

His body temperature was hot, as if he was boiling.

“Claudel. You corrupt me.”

My eyes widened at the sudden words.

“You always put me to the test.”

What does this mean?

I didn't know how to react, so I kept my mouth shut.

Kaian spoke forcefully as he slowly removed his body from me.

“It doesn’t matter. Because you are my wife.”

At that moment, I was very curious about the meaning behind his words.

Corrupting and leading to temptation?

Does that mean that Kaian is worried and thinking about something about me?

I believed that I was alone in my crush on my husband.

Was he also attracted to me?

“Tell me. You want me. Now... I will be yours as much as you want.”

My heart was pounding.

"Hurry."

At his urging, the woman who was immersed in pure love finally opened her mouth.

“I want to have you.”

The words that came out of my mouth caused uncontrollable emotions to burst out.

“Kaian, I want you.”

Kaian pressed me against the wall and kissed me again.

With both hands, he unbuttoned half of my skirt, which was wrapped around my slender waist, and ripped off the other half.

As the skirt tied around my waist disappeared, the dress that had been pulled down earlier and draped around my waist naturally fell to the floor.

My dress disheveled as he picked me up and laid me on my bed.

When I tried to reach out for him, wanting to feel his body heat, Kaian just hugged me.

I swayed just as he wanted.

“I thought of this as soon as I saw you today.”

The sweat that flowed down the neck of the man, who had not even undone a button, disappeared into the collar of his neat uniform without a single wrinkle.

“Where should I go so I can be alone with you?”

“Kaian.”

I was struck by him like crazy.

I reached for his clothes several times, embarrassed that I was the only one distracted, but eventually forgot the shame as I found myself in a pleasure that was both familiar and unfamiliar.

I'm sure I know my husband.

There's no way that matching each other would be this unfamiliar.

My whole body was tense and sensitive as if I was being coveted by a stranger I had never seen before.

“How can I hug you? It’s far from night.”

My chin trembled.

Kaian had always assumed that he could do as he pleased with me.

Sometimes when he talks like he's holding something in, I'm like, 'What is he holding back?' I thought to myself.

However, when I encountered his unhesitating true intentions, I became even more scared.

Kaian, who must have keenly sensed this, caught my breath and gently kissed me.

I felt relieved and clung to him with both arms as I was kissed as if it were my usual husband.

“Can’t you take your clothes off?”

"Why?"

"Just...”

He who wears comfortable clothes in my bedroom every night is like my husband, and if he hugs me while wearing the growth of the Lord, he is unfamiliar to me and if I say no, Kaian will definitely get angry at me.

Considering that I said 'Duke' just once out of courtesy in front of Irena, and he got into an uproar.

After hearing my words, Kaian finally unbuttoned his outerwear.

The gold button clicked and came undone, and the white shirt he wore underneath was covered in sweat and clinging to the man's body.

As soon as she took it off, Kaian grabbed my ankle and kissed it where the crocodile had bitten me.

His eyes were focused on me as he pressed his lips tightly along the pink scar that remained as if a petal had fallen.

“Since I listened to your request to take it off, you should also grant my wish.”

“It tickles.”

“Let’s do it three more times.”

Without even having time to respond, I was dragged into Kaian's arms.

A mumbling sound was heard as he pressed his lips to my cheek.

“Not once. Three times...”

How will I endure it after that?


Previous                Next



        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments