TVTLQ - Chapter 152

TVTLQ - Chapter 152

The Villainess Wants To Live Quietly



Even though the door was closed, Estelle's voice rang out loud.

That's how angry she seemed.

"You are no help to me. You always say you will solve everything. But has anything really been resolved?"

"So you allowed such a baseless person the Young Lady's bedroom?"

"Pierre still had more action than you. This is how you immediately gave me what I wanted. He's different from you, who only knows how to talk."

"Miss."

"If you had done it right in the first place, this wouldn't have happened!"

Seeing as he calls Estelle 'Young Lady', does that mean the other person is Derek?

The conversation was fragmented, but enough to provide context. Did you really want to get rid of me that much?

I frowned.

"The capital is in chaos. The Crown Prince has stepped forward, and Duke Altemir is searching the country."

"So? This incident was simply committed by a man seeking revenge for having his family taken away by her younger sister."

"Then at least we should have made him move alone."

"What if you support me in everything like this?"

"You're angry."

A sarcastic laugh followed.

"I'm angry that the empire is being shaken because of that woman. His Royal Highness the Crown Prince and the Duke were all mine. She took away everything I wanted!"

I burst into tears while overhearing.

Who stole from whom?

No one was as serious about avoiding male leads as I was.

'Shouldn't I rather be dissatisfied with Estelle?'

If Estelle had played her role properly as the female protagonist, I would never have become involved with them.

In this case, it was clearly a situation where I was criticized for no reason because of Estelle. 

"I cannot simply allow His Highness the Crown Prince to hold an engagement ceremony with that woman. I'm going to completely destroy it. I hope that even if His Highness finds that woman, he won't feel like picking her up again."

"Then kill her Instead. I mean, get rid of her completely."

"No! It's so simple. I want her to live and see suffering. I'm going to make that girl a slave and roll in the gutter. When I see her despair in a terrible place, I think I can become happy too."

With those last words, the doorknob clicked.

A confused voice was heard.

"Uh?"

The door doesn't open. I looked back at Mr. Dominic.

"I broke the lock on the door when I came in."

Ah!

At the same time, a shout suddenly rang out from outside.

"Because I need to buy time." 

I checked out the window.

A huge number of knights holding torches were running toward the building we were in.

It seemed that the knights who had departed after seeing the signal sent by Mr. Dominic earlier had arrived.

He said, moving me inside.

"Soon the knights will arrest them all and take control of this place. Until then, let us wait here safely."

It was the optimal choice for a day when I barely regained consciousness but was still in poor health.

But the people on the other side of the door didn't seem to think so.

"Open this door right now, Derek!"

Estelle shouted.

"Open the door quickly before it ruins everything!"

"Someone is coming. We have to get out of here quickly."

"Noisy! If you won't follow my words, then die!"

Boom, a heavy roar rang out.

It was the sound of a person hitting the door.

The closed door and the boxes stacked in front of it shook unusually.

Mr. Dominic raised his dagger to prepare for any unexpected situation.

I trembled and stared at the shaking door.

And finally, the visit took place.

“Rosenia Pierre!”

Beyond the mess of fallen boxes, my eyes met Estelle, who was wearing a black robe.

Her eyes were burning.

"Get that bitch!"

Derek jumped over the collapsed box in an instant.

Ching!

Mr. Dominic received the sharp swing of the blade.

Dominic shouted urgently.

"Rogenia, dodge back!"

He flexibly let go of the opponent's blade.

However, while Derek was using a long sword. Dominic only had a short sword.

Although he was blocking all the onslaught of attacks, his body was pushed back little by little.

At that time, Derek swung his sword, aiming for Mr. Dominic's neck.

“Tsk.”

"Mr. Dominic!"

I stamped my feet.

I wanted to help him somehow, but there was nothing I could do right now.

At best, is all I can do is step back so as not to trip up the other person?

Desperate for help. I went to the window and shouted to the knights.

"It's here! A room with an exterior wall on the third floor! Come here. Ugh!"

At that time, someone pulled my hair forcefully.

When I turned my head, there was Estelle.

She whispered in a frighteningly kind manner.

"I didn't like Miss Pierre from the first time I saw you."

"Rogenia!"

Mr. Dominic shouted in concern for me, but he was currently busy blocking Derek's attack and couldn't come to me.

I tried to push Estelle away, but perhaps because I was weak, my body didn't have enough strength.

In the end, I was greatly swayed by the other person's hand gesture.

"Ugh."

"You have to know fractions. How dare you step over the seat next to His Highness the Crown Prince? The Duke was too much for Miss Pierre, but as a superior, I gave in. Things like this happen because you are greedy for no reason."

"Ha, greed?"

I can't believe I have to listen to someone like this who wants to sell me into slavery just because she doesn't like me.

I looked straight at her and said. 

"You are the one who is really greedy right now."

"What?"

"To a fake subject who is not even a real Princess."

Estelle, who had always been in high spirits at my revelation, flinched.

It's a secret she's kept hidden her whole life, so she never dreamed I would know it.

I whispered quietly as if I was telling a story from the past.

"You recognized that a friend you grew up with at the orphanage was the daughter of a nobleman, and stole her likeness. You took advantage of the fact that you and she looked so similar that it was like you were her twins."

"You, you......"

"What would the real Lady Montrose do? How does a noble Princess know so well how to sell people into slavery? I think I know the answer. Let's guess."

I spoke coldly, lowering my eyebrows.

"It's because you've already sold someone once. As a slave, in a distant foreign country."

"...!"

"The real Estelle would have considered you like family. Even if she regained her place, she would have accepted you as a sister and encouraged you to live together. But you sold such a Princess. So the person who is really being greedy right now is you, not me."

"Shut up!"

Estelle howled like an animal.

"Shut up! People like you, die!"

"Rogenia!"

At the same time, she pushed me back hard. I saw a ceiling covered with spider webs, and then a sky full of stars.

The broken window frame had completely collapsed and my body was falling beyond it.

As my vision became increasingly tilted, I saw Mr. Dominic running towards me.

And then there's Derek drawing a diagonal line with his sword.

Dudududuuk.

Thud-!

The thin tree branches fell along with the leaves.

It smelled like dew-covered blades of grass.

"Huh."

My heart pounded loudly in surprise.

I fell from the third floor, from the top of that tall building.

But strangely, I didn't feel any pain.

And the reason was the person who tightly wrapped my body as if to protect it.

"Mr. Dominic!"

I gasped and called out to him.

But there was no answer from the other person.

All I could feel was a small breathing sound, as if holding back pain, and a heavy weight.

The lukewarm liquid soaked my shoulders.

When I realized it was blood, I lifted my head with difficulty.

"Dominic, are you okay.....!"

But I couldn't continue talking there.

A man was hugging me with a painful expression.

Sweat-soaked hair swayed in the wind.

It was black hair.


Nooooo! Such a cliffhanger! 

It's too bad because I can't continue to MTL-ing and translating this series. Just like TAPGB, I don't have access to the rest of the raw, coz I don't have a verified Kakaopage account. I'm so sorry!

But if one of you has access and can provide me with the raw, please reach out in the comment! 

Thank you for loving this series!


Previous            Next



        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments

  1. Ahh why is it a cliff hanger! Thank you for translating I binged this the last few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just binged this and now I'm left on a cliffhanger 😭 Thank you for the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a way I can get you the chapters? I usually only read novels but I really want to know the ending and I'll help anyway I can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please tell us when will you upload more chapter. I really like this story and want to read more. Or atleast tell us where we can find more chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find it in kakaopage. I can't verify my Kakao account so I can't buy the last chapter

      Delete

Post a Comment