TVTLQ - Chapter 132

TVTLQ - Chapter 132

The Villainess Wants To Live Quietly



"It really went as the Lord of the Merchant said. You said that this festival will definitely be held on a large scale, so you need to make a contract with the vendors in advance."

Annie's eyes were sparkling as she looked at me.

A respect that could not be hidden was flowing from her.

"This is the reason why we signed an exclusive contract by offering a larger amount than the typical down payment! Mr. William will be embarrassed when he hears this news. He was nagging me so much that I shouldn't budget this much."

"William has worked at the top for many years, so he only gave advice based on experience."

"That's true, but the nagging was enough to make my ears sting while I was next to the owner. The Lord of the Sangang has already thoroughly analyzed and made a decision, so it must be done appropriately. I feel a little discouraged by this incident.

"Good!"

I laughed a little at Annie's words.

Because I knew that Annie was competing with William for a position in my inner circle.

And it seems like Annie won this time.

"By the way, did you hear that? I'm talking about the employee who moved to Alter Trading Company."

"Huh. Why him?"

"He was assigned to the lowest position without any recognition for his experience, so they had a hard time, but he ended up resigning this time." 

"Oh my."

It wasn't that sad, but I let out a sigh.

He was an employee who ambitiously resigned from the company when a job posting at Alter Company was announced, saying he wanted to play in bigger waters.

However, when he changed jobs, it seemed things didn't go as planned.

"In addition to the Bears, we are hearing a lot of stories about employees suffering at Alter. I think a few people said they wanted to come back to Pierre."

"They already left, how can they come back? If they were going to come back so easily, they shouldn't have left."

"I also think the same way as you."

"I wonder what else he would have said. What about Alter Company?"

"Most merchants have a lot of work, but Alter is especially busy. It is said that overtime work is like eating. It only looks flashy on the outside, but employees complained that it was a black company."

"It will be especially busy these days. It seems like the bomb I planted exploded when those people left the company."

When I was consulting with employees who had decided to resign, I pretended to catch them by saying that the price of artificial magic stones would soon skyrocket and that I needed more employees to secure business partners.

Of course, it was a blatant lie.

Magic stones were the most representative product handled by Alter Company. And now, thanks to the development of mines in the Kingdom of Borsha, it was a product that I too could handle.

After hearing rumors that the price would rise according to my plan, Calix decided to cut production.

And when things became really good on the market, I had the King announce the news of Borsha's mine development.

"Right now, people are flocking to Borsha from all over the empire to sign contracts. The Duke's position must have been on fire as the market share changed in the blink of an eye. It's probably going to be super busy."

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I felt so good thinking about Calix going through such hard times.

So who wants to disturb me?

It looks good, huh.

"Sir, this is William."

There was a knock on the door, and William came into the office.

A sharp look passed between him and Annie for a moment.

It's tight with no one being pushed back.

With the two of them like this, I can't help but notice that they are competing for a place in my inner circle....

William told me.

"An attendant from the imperial palace has arrived. His Royal Highness is expected to arrive within an hour."

"I should go out early, yes."

I sighed and stood up.

Break time was over and it was time to work.

***

The carriage carrying the Rexed headed to Dostic.

Neighborhood facilities and schools under construction in Dostic have been completed 

Accordingly, he decided to go on an inspection as the Crown Prince.

It was a decision he made because he knew that if he left, Rosenia's side would be saved.

"Hmm.”

He raised the corners of his mouth in satisfaction.

He was happy to go out to see Rosenia.

At one time, he didn't like everything about Rosenia. There were times when just being in the same place gave him goosebumps and he rubbed his swollen arms.

But now it was just the opposite.

He didn't know if it was because Rexed had unlocked his heart, or because Rosenia was good at dealing with superiors, but he just felt comfortable with her.

Like other officials, she did not make things difficult for himself unconditionally and knew how to appropriately maintain the line.

"Calix, he climbs up whenever he gets the chance."

Rexed muttered dissatisfied.

After his feelings about Rosenia changed, Rexed often thought about it.

If she had done this much to him from the beginning, he wouldn't have despised her so much.

'Rather, Pierre and.....'

"Your Highness, we have arrived."

At that moment, the knight's voice pulled Rexed out of his thoughts.

He could see Rosenia waiting outside the window.

Rexed cleared his throat loudly and got out of the carriage.

Rosenia greeted politely. 

"Meet the little sun of the empire.'

As summer approached, her clothes became lighter.

Rosenia looked refreshing in a blue dress.

It reminded him of when she chose the blue cuffs, and he wasn't entirely satisfied with them, but they suited Rosenia well anyway.

She whispered to the child standing next to her.

"Please deliver the bouquet to His Highness."

"Welcome, Your Highness! Thank you for coming!"

The child chosen as a representative among the children of Dostic residents brought a bouquet of flowers to Rexed.

It was a simple, yet heartfelt bouquet made from cut flowers that bloom in Dostic.

"It's pretty."

The child's face brightened as Rexed lightly praised him and accepted the bouquet.

When the child laughed, Rosenia's face also brightened.

"I like it."

Although each person seemed to have a different idea of what the target was.

***

I showed Rexed around the newly built buildings.

Rexed was cooperative and sometimes did helpful things for me.

"That's great."

"I am very satisfied. Other nobles should watch Pierre and learn from you."

He gave appropriate praise at each time and created a funny story.

With so many people gathered here today, it was clear that the Crown Prince's words would spread quickly.

Indeed, Rexed was a person with clear input and output.

Are you saying that if you subtly follow protocol, you will get back the amount you give?

If I maintain an appropriate distance and maintain the current dry relationship, it may be quite helpful in my future path.

After completing the inspection, I guided him to the reception room of the upper building.

When tea and refreshments were served, Rexed drank the tea gracefully.

Suddenly, I felt a new emotion.

When I first encountered Rexed in Dostic, we were busy sharpening our minds.

I was angry because Rexed stopped construction, and Rexed despised me.

'We ultimately couldn't catch the person who planted the explosives in the basement at that time.'

I made my own request to the information guild, but there was no clear result.

'Rexed would definitely have sent someone to investigate.'

I couldn't ask because we weren't on good terms with each other, but somehow I thought it would be okay to ask him a question now.

I started speaking. 

"Your Highness."

"Why."

"There is one thing I would like to ask you."

Rexed raised one corner of his mouth. He had a somewhat happy expression.

He said arrogantly.

"What? I'm in a particularly good mood today, so I'll answer. You can ask questions about me."

I'm not even curious about that. I ignored his words and said.

"Earlier, when the basement of the Dostic factory collapsed. Have you found the culprit?"


Previous                Next



        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments