TVTLQ - Chapter 129

TVTLQ - Chapter 129

The Villainess Wants To Live Quietly


“Vice President!”

William raised his voice in joy but then covered his mouth in surprise.

There was nothing Rosenia didn't know.

She must have also heard that he was giving classes on leadership to Nathaniel under the Marquis' instructions.

Not only was it not the official top, but almost everything on the top was in the palm of her hand.

So there is no way she wouldn't have heard such trivial news.

"Ah..."

William felt embarrassed for no reason.

He was only making choices for the top, but somehow he felt like he had betrayed his opponent.

Clearly, he worked with the Marquis longer than with Rosenia.

So, if Willam thinks about it, following the Marquis can be said to be an act of loyalty, but why do he feel this way?

When William hesitated, unable to find anything to say, Rosenia smiled softly.

She looked around and said.

"It looks like there are a lot of problems."

It was a carefree attitude.

Although she said there were many problems, there was no hint of seriousness in her voice.

'When she moved her office to the Dostic branch, she took all the employees she cared about with her.'

Is it possible that Rosenia is planning to become independent from the merchant and start a new merchant?

William's vision became blurred due to the overwhelming worry.

But then, Rosenia asked an unexpected question.

"The last collective salary negotiation for employees was at the end of the year before last, right?"

Pierre Merchant extends their contract every three years.

William nodded and answered.

"Yes, you're right."

"That's why everyone is so crazy about the rumor that the salary will be doubled. Even if the rumor is a groundless lie, overall, Alter is a good place to change jobs."

"Pierre is also a good place that is growing rapidly."

"I don't know if I can do that anymore. Will this still be the case even after my brother becomes the owner of the merchant?"

Rosenia got straight to the point.

William, who was stubborn, responded timidly. 

"If the Nathaniel  is by your side to help you...."

"Of course, I will work hard, but I think my brother will absolutely ignore and oppose anything I say. Besides, these days, whenever I open my mouth, doesn't he curse at me? I think he'll probably kick me out as soon as he becomes the owner of the merchant."

William could not bear to refute the reasonable prediction.

Rosenia smiled softly. 

"I understand how the employees feel. If you work the same way, wouldn't it be natural to want to work somewhere with a better working environment and a higher salary? I think I would rather join the Alter Company than subject my father to this."

"That is absolutely not possible!" 

William startled, raised his voice.

He paid attention to his surroundings and spoke rapidly.

"It wouldn't be possible without the Vice president. Then Pierre will truly disappear into the back of history in an instant."

"I think that statement is a bit absurd. From my perspective, Pierre up to now doesn't seem to have been a great player to the point of being left behind in history."

"Ugh."

"Besides, even if I stayed, I wouldn't have any authority, so what would I do? I have to be at the upper end to be able to do well."

Rosenia stared at him.

Although they had the same red eyes, Rosenia's eyes had the power to make those who watched them unable to move.

"Don't you wonder how Pierre will change when I lead it?"

William soothed his mouth. What Nathaniel said earlier came to his mind.

"The work at the top can be handled by the staff at the top. Will Rosenia be able to solve this problem?"

He asked, glancing at the people still gathered in the hallway.

"Could you comfort the employees and calm the confusion at the top?"

"Sure."

Rosenia smiled.

"If there wasn't a solution, I wouldn't have come here."

"Simply increasing salary is not an option. In the first place, we can't make an unconventional offer of double the price like Alter Company did. This is not a way to increase costs right now. The salary will also remain the same."

"Then how..."

"I haven't yet received confirmation that Mr. William will support me, so it's okay to just blindly tell you how."

Rosenia spread three fingers.

"Among the people waiting over there, Mr. William, please pick three employees that you should absolutely not miss."

"Three people?"

"Yes. Then, I will make them calmly return to their seats and continue working. Of course, they will forget to think about changing jobs."

William's eyes wavered.

He was skeptical and pointed to three employees.

"I picked them all."

"Then watch. How do I do it?"

Rosenia approached the people selected by William one by one, took them to a separate conference room, and had a conversation.

When this was repeated three times, all those who completed the consultation had satisfied faces. William asked in surprise as he watched them calmly return to their seats.

"What on earth did you say?"

"Now decide before you hear that answer. Will Mr. William continue to follow my father's wishes and support Nathaniel? Or will you be on my side like the other two?"

William hesitated to answer.

Rosenia's attitude was so resolute that not even a needle was inserted.

If he changed his mind until the end, it seemed like he wouldn't be able to give her the answer or save Pierre.

Just as his worries were getting longer, Rosenia spoke.

"Do you think your position will remain the same even if Nathaniel becomes the owner of the merchant? I think I'm not the only one who finds Nathaniel annoying."

And that question allowed William to finally make a decision.

William bowed his head politely.

"I will follow Vice President."

"It's the right choice."

Rosenia smiled contentedly.

"Mr. Connors and Mr. Lupen are waiting in the carriage outside the building."

"Yes? The two came together too?"

"I think this will be the result anyway."

Rosenia raised the corners of her mouth with a smile, revealing the confidence that only truly outstanding people can have.

"I told you earlier that I would rather join Alter Company than be abandoned by my father, right? Actually no. Even if I die, that won't happen. If I were Alter Company, I would be embarrassed."

"Ah..."

"So, I really don't like Alter who dares to touch what's mine right now? I'm running out of time, so I'd like you to move quickly."

"I will bring him right now. And Iet's go to the Marquis together."

William moved faster than anyone else.

There isn't much time left until Pierre's upper deck welcomes a new owner.

“Ha.”

The Marquis, who had just finished the consultation and sent the staff out, sighed.

He felt like his head was about to explode.

After bringing Nathaniel to the top.l, various bad news was coming as if they had been waiting for it.

"We need to check whether that woman really has Nathaniel's child and what debt Nathaniel owes her."

He hasn't even been able to deal with my son's personal accident yet, but even the top is excited about the recruitment announcement for Alter Company.

The employees who applied for counseling from him all asked for a salary increase.

The argument was that it was clear that labor intensity would become stronger than before due to changes that would occur at Pierre's upper level in the future, and that there should be a corresponding price.

The Marquis had to resist the urge to yell several times.

It seemed as if they regarded Nathaniel becoming the owner of a merchant as a disaster.

It was then.

There seemed to be a bit of a buzz outside, and then there was a knocking sound.

And before the Marquis could respond, the door burst open.

"Who is this!"

"Marquis."

William, his favorite confidant, politely folded his hands and bowed his head.

But he wasn't alone.

“Conners, even Lupen?”

The Marquis felt ominous.

At the time of the founding of the top, three people who had signed a special contract with the Marquis gathered together.

And after that......

"Rog/senia!"

"Good afternoon, father."

There was Rosenia, smiling refreshingly with a brighter face than anyone else.

"Now I have come to find my place."

With a declaration that seemed like a lightning strike to him.


Previous            Next



        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments