TVTLQ - Chapter 102

TVTLQ - Chapter 102

The Villainess Wants To Live Quietly



I think I saw it somewhere before.

When you break up with your lover, thinking that the other person is dead and writing a diary will help you sort out your mind.

[ It's already been a week since Dominic left for heaven. He deserved a lifetime of hardships and then passed away at such a young age. They say that heaven is jealous of geniuses and takes them away earlier than others. It's a pity that his life was short-lived, and the sky that was jealous of him is indifferent. ]

I was halfway through writing my diary when I crumpled the paper.

What is this doing to someone alive and well?

Besides, Dominic wasn't even my lover in the first place. I just liked him and it was over before I could do anything about it.

“Ha.”

I covered my eyes with my palms and sighed. 

Between my fingers, I could see the balance certificate lying on the desk.

Just yesterday, the penalty for breaking the contract was deposited into my account at the bank.

"He's really gone."

A windy sound came out.

Mr. Dominic, who came in an instant, disappeared in an instant as he left. Organizing everything he left behind for me.

I quit trying to track him down to where he was going.

I feel like if I do something like that, I'll end up like Rosenia in the original, someone who stalks people she likes.

"Honestly, I still don't believe it at all."

It looks like Dominic will open the office door and come in at any moment. With his only son.

After living with him for almost half a year, I never thought that he had children. That's because Dominic was so free-spirited that he seemed completely unmarried.

There is a difference between a single we and a married man, and another law between a married man and a father.

However, from Mr. Dominic, I did not feel any of the atmosphere that people with the role of 'father' implicitly reveal.

"Is it because they usually live separately?"

Maybe that's the cause.

I opened my desk drawer and took out the small gift box I had left inside.

When I unwrapped the package, which was beautifully decorated with a ribbon, I found the cuff that I had not yet given him.

I rolled the cuffs around in my hands for no reason and then grabbed them tightly as if trying to swallow my emotions.

After a while, I opened my hand and there was a sharp mark left on my palm where the jewel had been pressed.

"Haha, it sounds just like Dominic."

It will disappear with time, but it has left a mark so clear that it is noticeable to me.

"It would be better if I could hate with peace of mind."

I wanted to blame him for being nice to me and making me like him, but at the same time, I couldn't do that because I remembered that he had already tried to reject my confession several times.

Anyway, he tried his best to keep his conscience. In addition, he directly told me about his private parts that he could have hidden if he had wanted to.

If you say you gave birth to a child when you were a minor, you will inevitably be viewed with prejudice.

Mr. Dominic wanted to be honest with me even at the risk of making me despise him. To respect my feelings and not insult me, as he said.

I suddenly raised my head.

"Let's get to work."

If I work hard, all my thoughts will disappear. And in that case, as Penelope said,. time may be a cure and I may be able to forget Mr. Dominic.

Maybe I'll be able to laugh it off and say, 'I liked that kind of person back then.'

The timing wasn't right so our relationship didn't continue, but he still remained as someone who left me memories.

I made up my mind and from that day on, I devoted myself to my work like crazy.

I consciously tried not to think about Dominic.

I was afraid that if I slept, I would dream, so I tried to get as little sleep as possible, and after falling asleep, I had no choice but to focus on work again.

"Vice President, if you keep doing this, you'll be in big trouble."

Annie, who was worried, tried to dissuade me, but it was still the best thing for me.

A few days had passed like that.

"Why is this like this?"

Exhausted from not being able to sleep, I pressed my eyebrows and frowned.

While reviewing the documents, I discovered something strange.

Factory repairs were carried out without a hitch, and Blane's new brand product design has also been finalized and prototypes are in the process of being created.

However, there is a store that sells products made in that way.

There were delays in finding a location for the store.

"Do you mean there are no items? Buildings are all over the capital. It wasn't like this when we did a temporary investigation a month ago."

"It has been confirmed that demand for commercial buildings has increased rapidly recently."

"This winter?"

Normally, real estate transaction volume decreases in winter. Even if you move a lot in the spring and summer, you won't move when it gets cold.

Moreover, the places I had my eye on all had temporary contracts signed, so I couldn't do business with them?

"It's suspicious."

To say it was a coincidence would be astounding and stuffy.

"For some reason, my back feels bad. I think there's someone behind it."

"Yes? Behind the scenes?"

"Maybe it's a force. Look where the contract fell through. They are all areas with a large floating population and developed commercial districts. Basically, these are places with high selling prices, so it would have cost a lot of money to occupy all these areas at once."

In other words, the other party is either extremely wealthy or a power group invested by several people.

"First, try contacting the building owners again. Check again if they are willing to do business, and if they continue to refuse, find out who the other party is signing a temporary contract with. You can appease with money, or you can threaten by discussing moral responsibility."

“Yes, Vice President.”

"If the other person seems to be unnaturally avoiding you, let them go. And quietly dig behind him. If someone did this intentionally, they would definitely come into contact with the other person in some way. First, I need to know who that person is."

I'm already feeling depressed these days, but what kind of bastard with no morals would do something like this?

I need to see whose face it is.

***

A quiet afternoon, the Crown Prince's office.

Rexed sat down and glanced somewhere bustling. The place where his eyes were directed was the tightly closed door.

He looked at the documents once, then raised his head and looked at the door.

As he was repeating the same action several times, he suddenly felt someone outside the door.

"Your Highness, I will go in."

The door clicked open and his attendant came into the office.

Rexed, who had stood up without realizing it, sat back down with a somber expression on his face.

The servant asked curiously.

"Is there anyone you were waiting for?"

"Why wait!"

Rexed grunted.

How dare he say in an unpleasant way who he was waiting for?

If he must wait for someone, of course, the other person must wait for him.

"Ugh."

Rexed crossed his arms in annoyance.

He turned his attention back to the documents on the desk, but he wasn't very focused. Because one thought was running through his head.

'If you bought a gift, you should give it quickly.'

What on earth is she doing? It's still not here.

Does she plan on leaving it and boiling it to make soup?

"Anyway, she's a woman with a tendency to annoy people."

Rexed muttered softly and frowned.

The last time he visited the jewelry store with Rosenia, he clearly saw her purchasing a purple cuff.

He always had a sullen expression on his face.

As expected, it was a pointless tantrum this time.

If it were him, he would have refused everything Rosenia gave him.

However, Rexed decided to accept the gift she prepared this time. After talking to her, she seemed to have come to her senses, and since he had rejected everything so far. He thought it would be okay to accept her at least once.

He was also proud that she bought it in purple according to his wishes.

'But why aren't you coming?' 

Rexed's stomach boiled.

It felt like there was a stone stuck in his solar plexus, but he couldn't even tell anyone about it.

Previously, he would have called his best friend, Calix, and talked to him to relieve his feelings. But these days, he doesn't want to see Calix doing anything, so Rexed doesn't want to see him for the time being.

"I told you to stop playing that ridiculous role, but did you handle it properly?'

There hasn't been a single report on what happened.

Anyway, this guy or that guy got away with it! 

"That won't work." 

Rexed raised his head.

He called the attendant closer with a wave of his hand and spoke solemnly. 

"You have something to do."

"Yes, please speak."

"Find out about the movements of Duke Altemir and Pierre's retinue. Find out everything he's done for the past week and post a report." 

He needs to find out what on earth he's doing to waste so much time.

The eyes of this person, who had not yet clearly figured out the true nature of his emotions, were on fire.


Previous            Next



        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments