Attention!!

Please do not copy and repost series from Novellatte. Please ask for permission first. Let's respect each other.

TFLCM - Chapter 101




She was so distracted by the fact that Eve was safe that she forgot the person next to jer.

Upon closer inspection, a small girl and Zion were also together.

"Hi!"

"..."

The girl was staring intently at Miya.

She seemed to think that Miya was the source of all this.

"W-what? Why are you together? What's your relationship with the leader?"

Seeing Miya flustered, Eve shrugged her shoulders as if it were no big deal.

“He’s my husband.”

"What?"

Miya froze at the shocking words.

She just thought she was a skilled masseuse.

By the way, my husband.

A dragon's companion!

Miya trembled uncontrollably. She was a dead man now. Not only had she mistaken Dragon partner for a masseuse, but she had also tried to take her directly to the West.

'Choosing death might be faster!'

And that idea was spot on.

"..."

Noelier was in a very unpleasant state at the moment.

He intended to go straight south. He planned to check on Eve from head to toe to see if she was hurt anywhere.

But Eve shook her head. She shouted that she had to go west, saying there was a place she absolutely had to stop by.

'Did they go all the way to the West in such a short time?'

Anyway, since Eve wanted it, he had no choice but to go to the West.

In the West, where they arrived like that, there was a cat.

There were no cats that could speak. It seemed like they were shapeshifters who had briefly turned into cats, just like when Eve turned into a wolf.

Moreover, the two looked very close. The cat hugged Eve and cried bitterly, and she gently stroked the cat.

"..."

It was only natural that Noelier's stomach was churning.

He wanted to throw that cat far away.

It was enough for just you to be held in her arms and shower her with affection to your heart's content. After receiving plenty of Eve's touch, I would hold that wrist...

Noelier's eyes grew dark.

Unable to overcome the chilling murderous intent, Miya ran into Zion's arms.

"Right."

Eve, who knew nothing, rummaged through the pocket she was wearing at her side.

“Here.”

She held out the bundle to Shiva. It looked heavy at a glance.

"What is it?"

"It is a jewel Shiva gave me. I brought it back without using a single bit. Of course, I added interest as well."

Shiva checked the inside of the package with a surprised look on his face.

Her words were true. The jewels he had put in, along with the high-value jewels, were inside.

"This is ridiculous. I didn't spend a single penny. That's too much of a reward."

"No. Shiva must accept it..."

Eve shook her head firmly.

"Shiva may have thought he gave me a jewel, but what I received was Shiva's heart. Compared to Shiva's heart, that jewel is nothing."

Eve met Shiva's eyes and continued speaking.

“Thank you so much.”

"..."

Shiva looked at her with a moved expression.

As expected, his eyes were not wrong.

He thought that if it were her, she would use his jewels for something valuable.

An indescribable sense of pride welled up in his heart.

Seeing Shiva sincerely grateful, Eve's heart also fluttered.

"That's right. I received jewels as a gift from those mermaids."

"What? You mean the mermaids offered jewels?"

"Yes. Would you like to take a look?"

Shiva nodded vigorously.

Eve unfolded another package with a proud look on her face.

Just then, the sparkliest thing caught her eye. Eve quickly picked it up.

"Uh?"

She thought she had definitely grasped it, but there was nothing in her hand.

'What?'

Eve stared blankly at her empty hand.

'Did it disappear?'

Or maybe I saw it wrong in the first place?

As Eve stood there with a bewildered look on her face, Noelier approached her.

“Why are you doing that?”

"I'm sure there was something here, but I can't see it."

Eve nervously fiddled with her empty hands and brushed it off as if it were nothing.

"I must have been mistaken."

Eve shook her hands.

She returned the jewel to Shiva and also repaid his kindness.

However, there was still a mountain of work to be done.

'I have to go back and do all sorts of things.'

Eve smiled secretly at the thought that came to mind again and spoke while looking at Shiva and Miya.

"I'll be going now. Thank you."

"Goodbye. Come visit again later."

Eve nodded and turned toward Noelier.

As Noelier wrapped his arms around Eve's waist, a sandstorm raged again.

At the same time, Eve and Noelier vanished along with a black figure.

"Let's go, Zion."

Rachel, who had been gazing intently at it, looked at Zion and spoke.

"Bye, kitty. We'll come back later."

Zion said that and put Miya down from his arms.

"Me. Aren't you taking me?"

Miya, who was actually flustered by Zion letting her go so willingly, said.

"Yeah. Rachel said no."

Then Zion answered with a bright smile.

"When did I ever say no?"

"Hmm? But Rachel..."

"I, I told you not to call me that, didn't I?"

Rachel, her ears flushed bright red, screamed.

"Fine. Just hurry up and come."

At Rachel's words, Zion immediately broke into a bright smile and tightly clasped her hand.

"Warm."

"..."

Rachel, biting her lip shyly as she watched Zion giggle, turned her head away. At the same time, the wind blew fiercely again.

Miya and Shiva stared blankly at the traces of their disappearance.

"I... I'm not dead, right...?"

Miya muttered blankly, as if she couldn't believe it.

Miya trembled uncontrollably.

***

A fragrant scent of flowers wafted in. Julie, who was sweeping the floor, let out a familiar sigh.

"Did you not find Eve again today?'

The quiet castle became bustling after Eve arrived.

The beastmen pondered how to get Eve to open her heart, and the dragons worked hard to build their arm muscles to play with Zion.

'It was a vibrant castle...'

However, now, as if nothing had happened, it was enveloped in silence.

"...I wish she would come back."

It was just as Julie was muttering blankly.

Suddenly, a fierce wind blew. The piled-up fallen leaves scattered in an instant.

I work hard!

“What kind of guy!”

It was when Julie suddenly let out a loud scream without realizing it.

A small flower bud flew in from somewhere. It was ice so transparent that you could see right through it. The flower bud began to bloom slowly.

Julie stared blankly at the ice flower. It was a flower she had definitely seen before.

As Julie followed the ice flower, her footsteps came to a sudden halt. Beyond the ice flower, someone was standing.

Tsk.

Julie dropped the broom she was holding without realizing it.

"L-Lady Eve...?"

"Hi, Julie. How have you been?"

Eve smiled broadly at Julie.

“Lady Eve!”

Julie quickly ran and hugged Eve. Eve stroked her back.

“Were you very worried about me?”

"Of course. I, I was so worried..."

Julie sniffled and burrowed into Eve's arms. Eve held back her laughter as she looked at the rabbit ears sticking up.

"I'm sorry. I was in such a rush; I couldn't help it. Please forgive me."

“I can’t forgive you...”

Julie grumbled in a sulky tone.

She worried countless times that she might have failed to serve properly.

She was so worried about what to do if Eve didn't come back like this.

It was then that sorrow welled up like tears.

A chilling aura was felt from somewhere. Julie flinched and sat up.

"..."

Noelier was staring intently at them.

The red eyes gestured at the hand wrapped around Eve's waist.

Then, meeting Julie's gaze again, he smiled faintly.

'How long are you going to hold onto her?'

As if asking.

Julie trembled as if struck by lightning.

'Huh!'

Julie, trembling, quickly moved away from Eve.

"Have you finished greeting everyone already?"

Julie smiled awkwardly and nodded at Eve's playful question.

"Um, I thought it would be better for you to greet someone else instead of me."

“Anyone else?”

It was when Eve tilted her head.

"Oh my goodness, Lady Eve!"

“Lady Eve!”

The servants inside the castle began to rush out.


Previous                    Next



Support Novellate!

Buy Me A Coffee

Comments