Beautiful look, overflowing wealth, a life of ease.
My life was radiant, and I was in the prime of my youth.
Then one day,
"Your Highness! Are you awake?"
What? What do you mean...
I headed toward the mirror.
Instead of my own reflection, there stood a woman I didn't know- sharp red hair, a haggard appearance, and cracked lips.
She was utterly wretched.
I, who should have been the most beautiful, had possessed the body of a frail, weak, and powerless woman.
What kind of bulshit is this?
... But if this is my life anyway, I'll live it more brilliantly than anyone else.
I'll become the mad wife of the Grand Duke's family.
Thump. Thump.
"His Highness the Grand Duke has returned!"
What? The Grand Duke?
While I was still dazed, he approached me.
Tall with black hair. And cold eyes that sent shivers down my spine.
"...What have you done?"


Comments
Post a Comment