TPITT - Chapter 52





"OMG!"

I hit the nail on the head. Stephania and Derek's foreheads were filled with cold sweat.

I turned to Michael.

Michael had his eyes fixed on me as if he had never taken his eyes off me since I appeared.

I instead picked up the longsword that was stuck in its sheath at Michael's feet.

I held the heavy sword between ny two slender hands and spoke to Michael.

“Does a knight use his sword when he holds it away from his body?”

“I apologize, Your Highness.”

“Take it.”

"Yes."

I held out his sword so that the handle was pointing towards Michael.

Michael caught it.

Soon the weight of the sword shifted to Michael.

It's completely gone.

Nevertheless, I did not let go of my hand holding the sword sheath.

“Lord Agnito.”

“Yes, Your Highness.”

“There is something I have learned deeply while living in the imperial palace.”

"What is?"

“There is continuous chaos inside the imperial palace. And I consider the trouble to be pointless. You shouldn't just try to avoid it. These two things.”

That was the lesson I learned from my previous life when I faced catastrophe, and it was my creed for this life.

A light shined along the smooth surface of the amber eyes.

It was that moment when Michael almost lost his mind for a moment due to that straight gaze.

Slurp!

“...!”

The sword body of the long sword was revealed with a clear metal sound.

In an instant, the sword was struck by the Princess's hand.

I said, turning back to face the front.

“It’s an order. Subdue the two knights who pointed their swords at me.”

“...!”

Stephania and Derek's eyes seemed to pop out.

“W-what...! What are you doing?!”

“You, what are you doing now... !”

Snorret and Ritver remained silent and their faces hardened.

Michael smiled slightly at the reversal of the situation.

Soon he raised his sword towards Snorret and Ritver.

“I will follow your orders, Princess.”

The long sword was instantly enveloped in light.

Michael's sword skills were unique.

Darker light dust was fluttering around the edges of the silver-gray light.

Depending on how you look at it, it looked like crumbling ash or like a spiral dance of flower petals.

Before the full-scale battle, I spoke softly so that only Michael could hear.

“Fight while avoiding unnecessary injuries.”

“It’s an injury..."

Michael has to fight 2v1.

He thought Eve was worried about him because he was at a numerical disadvantage.

In that case, it was appropriate to take this opportunity to make it clear how strong and wonderful a knight he was.

“Of course, you’re worried about Lord Wint and Lord Berman’s injury, not me’?”

Michael gave me a slightly twisted guided interrogation, anticipating my surprised reaction after the battle.

But my answer was different from Michael’s expectations.

"Yes..."

The positivity came back right away. It seemed like he was answering something very obvious.

Michael was embarrassed for a moment but thought it wasn't a bad feeling.

This is because Eve’s attitude felt like deep trust in him.

“This is the first battle order I have received since becoming your knight. I'll do it gloriously.”

As soon as he finished speaking, Michael's feet kicked to the ground.

With fierce force, he struck between Ritver and Snorret with his sword.

Quagwang!

“Chop!”

“Ugh!”

Ritver and Snorret immediately jumped away to avoid it.

Michael's silver-grey black leaves empty land deeply split. However, it was not without success.

“Aaaah! What's this! My head! My dress!”

“Wow! Tsk tsk! Huhu! You got dirt in your mouth! “Tsk, tsk!”

With exquisite angle calculation, a pile of dirt poured down on Stephania and Derek.

The royal siblings were busy shaking their heads and spitting.

Meanwhile, Michael had already attacked Ritver with his sharp and menacing sword.

He was pushing him.

Sword energy attacked Ritver from multiple directions at the same time, as if surrounding him.

He thought it was an illusion, but it was all real.

Ritver felt the pressure of facing several swords at the same time.

'How can there be such a strong person!'

Snorret uses magic to cover Ritver and somehow manages to capture Michael's ball.

She tried to break the flow of violence, but it was no use.

Not only is attack magic prohibited in the imperial palace, but magic is basically slower than a sword.

Michael dodged or parried Snorret's checking attacks to the point where he almost ignored Snorret's presence.

Michael, who was allowed to wield a sword, was completely different from Michael, who only defended himself with a sword sheath.

'Wow, he's strong as expected.'

Michael's battle scene after a long time. I was impressed when I saw this.

I felt moved as I thought that this strong man was my knight in this life.

Meanwhile, Stephania and Derek looked like they were having a nightmare.

“No, that’s ridiculous. It’s 2 to 1, so how can it be like that?... He's just playing with them...!”

“Monster, monster...He must be a monster, that thing... !”

My emotions cooled because Derek made fun of Michael and called him a monster.

It was a waste to even show Michael's battle to these people.

I burst into Stephania and Derek's field of vision and blocked Michael's appearance.

And I walked towards them with great strides.

Stephania seemed to come to her senses and screamed at .e.

“What are you doing, Eve! Tell your direct knight to stop right now!”

“I don’t like it.”

"What what what... ?!”

Stephania and Derek grabbed the back of the neck and ran away.

“Are you really crazy? Do you know how big of an accident you’re in right now?!”

"Yes! Unless you dare to challenge me and my sister, you can’t do this!”

“It’s a challenge. Is it already hot? I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Between words, he kindly asked me how I was doing and whether I was feeling hot.

Then Derek pounded his chest as if he was about to explode.

“He was that knight under his master! How old are you and you don’t even know the laws of the imperial palace? In the imperial palace, knights under direct command are both confidants and agents of the royal family!”

"Yes. That’s right.”

“So, I am ordering your knights to subdue our knights. If an action is not a challenge to the authority of the eldest Princess and the Prince, what is it?”

I almost burst into laughter at the seemingly solemn shouting.

“Did you forget? The knight under Nia’s direct command was the first to point his sword at me.”

"OMG! No! Well, that's a misunderstanding..."

"Is it so. On the charge of attempted assassination of the royal family, if you get involved, you'll be in trouble. So I sent Sir Agnito to resolve the matter between the direct knights. Please know that it was my consideration to not make matters worse, Sister and Brother.”

"Ugh. "

Because it was true, Stephania and Derek were unable to respond.

Then I added.

“And speaking of which. Fights should be fought between opponents of the right weight class.”

"Huh?"

“So, I am going to challenge my sister and brother myself.”

"What? Well, do something yourself...?”

I raised one hand in the air and waved it gracefully as if conducting a command.

At the same time, the ground on which the royal siblings were standing completely disappeared.

“Kyaak!”

“Aaaah!”

It was a sinking spell.

Stephania and Derek suddenly found themselves trapped in a pit over 2 meters deep.

I looked down at them from outside the pit.

"Eve!"

Stephania was furious. Steam was coming out of her nose.

“Are you out of your mind? How dare you use attack magic in the sacred imperial palace?!”

“It’s not an attack spell. It’s the magic of life.”

"Do not be ridiculous! Any way you look at it, this is like magic! I know magic theory too!”

"Really. This is a spell used to dig up the ground before planting flowers. Would you say this is the first stage of real-life gardening magic?”

“Ha, well, ah, really! You! Did you see that shameless thing!”

I let the criticism fall to my ears and sat in the air using levitation magic.

“Anyway, sister, brother. Let’s talk.”

“Is this what someone who wants to talk would do? Hurry up and get us out!”

“If you answer my question.”

“I thought you could get away with doing this to me... Argh! Soil! I got dirt in my eyes!”

“Oh, excuse me.”

I pretended it was a mistake and apologized for splattering dirt with my foot. Of course, I wasn't sorry at all.

"You, you! How dare you...! Phew! Sigh, tsk! Ah, dirt in my mouth again! Tsk tsk tsk!”

“Oops, rude again.”

“This is real! Eve, are you really crazy?!”

My response to this was simple.

"Yes. Do you know that now?”


Previous            Next



Buy Me A Coffee

Comments

  1. Thank you very much. I am looking forward to the next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment