If Regret Keeps Us Alive - Novel

It was the unfortunate fact that most people knew that Drial Stein, the Lord of Arhon, did not live with his wife, Eune Helid.

"I swear to all the Gods that I will never love someone like you. I would rather die on the battlefield rather than spend the rest of my life as a couple with you."

On her wedding day, after hearing abusive language from her husband, Rune becomes the most miserable wife in the world, but she does not blame Drial.

She rather understood that he was real.

"I've begged you so many times, please don't choose me as your husband. How do you feel about ruining me ?"

Because Rune Helid ruined Drial Stein's life.

***

Her husband who left for the battlefield as if to commit suicide, returned after three years.

She vowed she would be divorced now to be forgiven for her mistakes. But her husband is strange.

"I have no intention of getting divorced even if I die. So, you give up too."

Not only does he refuse to divorce, he reaches out to Rune.

"Rune... Drial, who whined that you ruined his life, was rehabilitated on the battlefield."

What happens to Drial on the northern battlefield?

Lady Helid, reanimated corpses are attacking the village!"

Moreover, as soon as the war in the North ends, strange incidents occur in the territory.

Will the two be able to overcome the crisis? Will they be able to overcome past regrets and live today?

If Regret Keeps Us Alive,

Country
South Korea
Author
Kwon Do-Yoon
Chapter
?
Published
2024
Tags
Ropan, Tragedy

Chapter List

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20


        Buy Me A Coffee

Comments